Rate Dr. Barry Kanoff

Dr. Barry Kanoff's Ratings

A doctors doctor.. The best He helped me more than anybody...

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

What a ripoff,$800.00 for foot impressions,that I could have got for a$150. Looking to take your Health Careprovider for whatever he can.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

I find Dr. Kanoff to be an excellent podiatrist, I was in a great deal of pain and could barely walk when I first went to him, another podiastist had damaged the nail on my right big toe and Dr. Kanoff repaired the damage I also had a problem with the left big toe because of surgery preformed by another Dr. Dr. Kanoff removed the deformed nail and continued to work on it until it was back to normal. I think he is great.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2008 | flag

A complete crook. Bills for services and items that were never received. He will ask you questions about your income and how much of your deductible you have used for the year so as to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. He will also make you pay for services before the appointment (I guess to make sure you have money). Assistants are unresponsive, and will be coerced into lying about the doctor's availability (he is quite often "out of the office") when a question is brought up regarding the bill. I have been fighting with him for over 9 months to get reimbursed for $1200 orthotics that I never even requested. The insurance company says that this can take upwards of another 6 months to resolve! In short, this doctor epitomizes all that is wrong with the medical profession.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag