Rate Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Ratings

Ruined a young mans life by butchering his nose to the point he now has no nose!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I had Dr Cuzalina revise a breast augmentation in which the implants were too far apart. He barely brought them closer together, just made them larger, despite my instructions to get them out of my armpits. Over a year later he did a second revision. This time one nipple is lower than the other, big, noticeable scars, and the cleavage is badly rippled. I do not have $ to correct any of it. Yeah, he's a nice person, but DO NOT allow him to work on you! Very poor results after quick surgeries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I Love everyone there in clinic.. Dr Cuzalina is an amazing surgery. I love him to death, he is the only plastic surgern that puts 100% into his work until it's absolutely perfect., He not only wants you happy he also wants to be happy with his expertise. He's done three surgery's on me and I'm finally proud of me and him for what he has done for me . He is the best od the BEST and I thank you so much for making me feel like family and taking good care of me. Your staff is awesome the girls make you feel the same way, I love them all and you. God really Blessed me when he directed me to you. Thank you so so much!!! You are #1!!!!
J.M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Cuzalina is amazing he is so considerate and polite. He did my nose job and Brazillian butt lift. His work is top notch, I saw multiple doctors and look at hundreds of before and after pics. After months of research and looking at reviews and reading about the procedures I finally scheduled for consultation with three local doctors in Tulsa. I was pleasantly surprised to have found one of the most amazing doctors in the country right here in Tulsa. I am now 2 months out of my surgery and I am delighted with the results. It was both affordable and the care, was truly excellent. I had minimal pain and spent one night in their elaborate postoperative surgical suite with around the clock availability to expert medical care. Best care ever....Thank you Dr. Cuzalina you changed my life, I love my new nose and Butt!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I had face, neck and eyelid surgery. The results were pathetic. The right side of my face was extremely wrinkled and the skin was stretched so tightly over my right ear, it would not heal and became infected. I had two surgeries on it to drain and clear the infection (by another Dr.), then had to stay in the hospital for 7 days on IV antibiotics because oral meds did not work. The infection resulted in an ear canal collapse. Dr. Cusalina did nothing but make excuses for his mistakes. A real Board Certified Plastic Surgeon treated me and told me the mistakes that were made. Cuzalina cost me many hours and days of pain and anguish over this, not to mention the financial burden with flawed results. Stay away from this so called Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2437753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I just went under Dr. Cuzalina yesterday (Thursday June 12) and he did an amazing job!!! Scheduled for 7:15 am and when I arrived he was prompt and on time as well. His stuff was nothing but nice and amazing and so was Dr.C and his assistant. I am beyond happy with my results and my hubby even said my scars were perfect and awesome for having a lift. I can't wait to see them with out the tape next week. But I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is beyond nice and professional and tells me to call him at any time if I have any questions. He did wonders really and I couldn't be any happier with my new girls! ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Cuzalina Performed a neck submentoplasty so aggressively on me that he removed all the needed foundational fat tissue that the skin must have to reattach to in the healing process. This necessitated the skin to attach directly to the muscle with scar tissue which caused many complications. I had to have excessive fluid removals with needle extractions, steroid injections, ultrasound treatments. I had much discomfort and excessive scar tissue reduced my ability for neck movement. I was left with wrinkled, damaged, unevenly attached, and discolored skin. Dr. Cuzalina lied to me about the reason for the complications and did not chart the complications in my chart apparently to protect himself legally. He told me the complications would go away with time which was not possible or true. I had to have further surgical intervention and revision to repair Dr. Cuzalina poor surgical skills from another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I chose this doctor after a lot of research. He is a wonderful, caring physician and he has a great staff. He is quite the perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I had a breast lift and implants this summer by Dr Cuzalina. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained exactly how the procedure would be done. The staff at tulsa surgical arts is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Cuzalina to anyone looking to have breast surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002950].votes_count ]]