Rate Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Ratings

I Love everyone there in clinic.. Dr Cuzalina is an amazing surgery. I love him to death, he is the only plastic surgern that puts 100% into his work until it's absolutely perfect., He not only wants you happy he also wants to be happy with his expertise. He's done three surgery's on me and I'm finally proud of me and him for what he has done for me . He is the best od the BEST and I thank you so much for making me feel like family and taking good care of me. Your staff is awesome the girls make you feel the same way, I love them all and you. God really Blessed me when he directed me to you. Thank you so so much!!! You are #1!!!! J.M.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cuzalina is amazing he is so considerate and polite. He did my nose job and Brazillian butt lift. His work is top notch, I saw multiple doctors and look at hundreds of before and after pics. After months of research and looking at reviews and reading about the procedures I finally scheduled for consultation with three local doctors in Tulsa. I was pleasantly surprised to have found one of the most amazing doctors in the country right here in Tulsa. I am now 2 months out of my surgery and I am delighted with the results. It was both affordable and the care, was truly excellent. I had minimal pain and spent one night in their elaborate postoperative surgical suite with around the clock availability to expert medical care. Best care ever....Thank you Dr. Cuzalina you changed my life, I love my new nose and Butt!!!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I had face, neck and eyelid surgery. The results were pathetic. The right side of my face was extremely wrinkled and the skin was stretched so tightly over my right ear, it would not heal and became infected. I had two surgeries on it to drain and clear the infection (by another Dr.), then had to stay in the hospital for 7 days on IV antibiotics because oral meds did not work. The infection resulted in an ear canal collapse. Dr. Cusalina did nothing but make excuses for his mistakes. A real Board Certified Plastic Surgeon treated me and told me the mistakes that were made. Cuzalina cost me many hours and days of pain and anguish over this, not to mention the financial burden with flawed results. Stay away from this so called Doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

I just went under Dr. Cuzalina yesterday (Thursday June 12) and he did an amazing job!!! Scheduled for 7:15 am and when I arrived he was prompt and on time as well. His stuff was nothing but nice and amazing and so was Dr.C and his assistant. I am beyond happy with my results and my hubby even said my scars were perfect and awesome for having a lift. I can't wait to see them with out the tape next week. But I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is beyond nice and professional and tells me to call him at any time if I have any questions. He did wonders really and I couldn't be any happier with my new girls! ;)

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cuzalina Performed a neck submentoplasty so aggressively on me that he removed all the needed foundational fat tissue that the skin must have to reattach to in the healing process. This necessitated the skin to attach directly to the muscle with scar tissue which caused many complications. I had to have excessive fluid removals with needle extractions, steroid injections, ultrasound treatments. I had much discomfort and excessive scar tissue reduced my ability for neck movement. I was left with wrinkled, damaged, unevenly attached, and discolored skin. Dr. Cuzalina lied to me about the reason for the complications and did not chart the complications in my chart apparently to protect himself legally. He told me the complications would go away with time which was not possible or true. I had to have further surgical intervention and revision to repair Dr. Cuzalina poor surgical skills from another doctor.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I chose this doctor after a lot of research. He is a wonderful, caring physician and he has a great staff. He is quite the perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I had a breast lift and implants this summer by Dr Cuzalina. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained exactly how the procedure would be done. The staff at tulsa surgical arts is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Cuzalina to anyone looking to have breast surgery.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Cuzalina for right at 1 year for things minor to invasive. He has performed botox, fillers, and facial surgery. Dr. Cuzalina is a very talented and committed professional. After my full experience, I can still say that he appears to genuinely enjoy what he does and cares about doing it very well. He has definitely made his place in our family as our doctor for all things cosmetic. Currently, 2 other family members are scheduled for procedures with him and we are glad to have someone this talented in Tulsa!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr.Cuzalina is an amazing doctor! I had a breast lift and augmentation and mini tummy tuck due to a c-section gone bad. I had wonderful results and have referred at least 10 friends and family that will stand behind this recommendation as well. His facility and on site surgery center are first class and provide a convenience most doctors cannot.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag