Rate Dr. Elizabeth K. Cherot

Dr. Elizabeth K. Cherot's Ratings

Love Love Dr. Cherot she delivered both of my children. If my sister and mother were close enough I surely would recommend Dr. Cherot to them.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cherot is great. She took the time to answer any questions that I had during a very difficult time. However, the staff at Brunswick Hills is AWFUL!!!! The nurses have blown me off twice when I called for an appointment. Once when I was miscarrying and once when there turned out to be something wrong with my uterus. They did not tell me about antibiotics I needed to take before a procedure. They failed to tell me about blood work required before a procedure. They are rude and dismissive. I cringe everytime I have to call there because I know it will be a problem. I hope the partners in this practice wise up and either train their staff correctly or get rid of them all together!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cherot is great. She's very straightforward and takes the time to listen. Unfortunately, Brunswick Hills has *extremely* rude office staff. On two different occasions they wouldn't even let me finish my sentences. It does make for unpleasant visits and phone calls.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

Love Dr. Cherot! She delivered my 1st baby and I went to her for all my appointments for my 2nd baby. She was very patient with my 100 questions and just is a great Dr.!!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend her to family,friends and co-workers.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

I love Dr Cherot!I have been seeing her for 5 yrs. i started when i became pregnant. She diagnosed an immediate problem with my pregancy because she listened to me .. # hours later i had am emergency c-section. I say she saved my daughters life. I refer all my freinds her to.. she is just a pleasure!..

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr.Cherot is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is professional and thorough. She dots all the i's and crosses all the t's. She goes the extra mile and it is not a put on. It is really the way she is. She has never forgotten to ask me how my husband is who has had a serious medical condition since 2007. She remembers me when I come in and you don't just feel like a number on her list for the day. In addition, Dr. Cherot has the ability to look at the big picture, by remembering other medical problems her patient may be dealing with when she decides a treatment plan. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cherot is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend her. The staff always shows clients respect and very accommodating to one's needs.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cherot is truly an angel. I refuse to be seen by anyone else. She has excellent bedside manner and is very patient with the patient. She rocks.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cherot is truly the best doctor I've ever had. I can't say enough great things about her. I saw another doctor in the practice, but ended up seeing Dr. Cherot for a routine OB visit. I found her to be the perfect fit for me: very kind and compassionate, but also honest and straightforward. She answered all questions thoughtfully, no matter how foolish they may have seemed. When my pregnancy became high risk I was able to see two doctors consistently and stuck w/ Dr. Cherot. She helped ease my fears as much as possible. I was happy to see her for my second pregnancy as well. I'm so thankful that I stumbled upon her in this practice- she's the best!!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag