Rate Dr. Robert J. Zehr

Dr. Robert J. Zehr's Ratings

Dr. Zehr and his team of professionals provided excellent health care. I had a total hip replacement and it was a great success. Dr. Zehr used the anterior approach and I was up and walking without support within 10 days of the procedure. The experience was thoroughly positive from the first office visit through the post-surgical follow-ups.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zehr met and exceeded all my expectations. I was up and walking with a new hip 4 hours after surgery and in PT in the hospital in another hour. I walked out of the hospital on a cane on day 3, stopped using the cane on day 6, was driving and back in the pool on day 9. I am still doing follow up PT for further strengthening. An excellent surgeon and staff and the Physician’s Regional Hospital on Pineridge was great. I can't say more. Anyone with hip pain should run (or walk/limp) to Dr. Zehrs's office so he and Julie and Karla will change your life. This new Direct Anterior procedure with a small 3-4 inch incision is the only way to have a hip replaced.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

He is the best! No pain, exercising 3-4 x's a week. Have a normal life for 1st time in years! His method is best and I saw other people who used different surgeons when I was in hospital and they were in a lot of pain. I have a very small scar and was back to work in 9 days!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

I am 100% pleased with Dr. Zehr and his entire staff. The staff was helpful, cheerful, and answered all my questions. Dr. Zehr took the time to "talk" to me about my knee both pre and post surgery. I never felt like I was being rushed out the door or that Dr. Zehr was is a hurry to get to his next patient.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

For a surgeon he is conservative and in no hurry to do surgery. takes lots of time with you!

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zehr and his staff are highly trained professionals specializing in the treatment of hip and knee disorders, especially joint replacement due to osteoarthritis. These are excellent practitioners and I would rate them highly. I had total right hip joint replacement and after 2 months I'm out of physical therapy, walking normally and with no pain.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zehr listens and gives straight answers. He's done bi-lateral knee replacements on me and I was back playing tennis in 4 mos. Also treated me for hip bursitis. He's absolutely the best

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zehr is totally about the patient and the patient's needs. He is honest and oustanding at what he does. I had a knee arthroscopy and the recovery time was so short no one could believe it. I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

Everything about my experience with Dr Zehr and his team was very positive. He replaced my right hip in mid-Nov, 2011, and the results have been fantastic. I would highly recommend him for this surgery.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I love going to visit Dr. Zehr and his office personal. The Dr. is right down to earth, very friendly, answers all my questions, is always smiling, and he really cares for me, the patient. His office staff are just as wonderful, going to see Dr. Zehr and his friendly employees has been a great experience. I have already referred a few of my friends to his care and they feel the same as I do. I am treated the way I expect to be treated with a lot of respect. It's like a going to visit the family!

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag