Rate Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar

Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar's Ratings

I have a 5 year old daughter and I was looking for a place that the whole family could go to.I gave this place a Try. the [place looks old from the outside but its very nice , warm and welcoming inside. my daughter loved being there. the doctor is very nice with kids and knowledgeable. she gave me pamphlets and info sheet about my questions.
very pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I was asked to place a review for this doctor. I went to this doctor because my daughter was getting married and I wanted some nice front teeth. I had some work done overseas years ago that i was not happy with. the final result was beautiful and everybody at the wedding complemented me. the staff are nice and friendly too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

had a rotten tooth with big swelling. The doctor took the tooth out .pain disappeared right after. She is very compassionate. I took my family there and everybody is happy. I heard she is on maternity leave now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I am a very nervous patient. Takes me a long time to go and see a dentist. This doctor made me very relaxed put me on some medication and Laughing Gas. I did not feel a thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I visited this office in 2014. I attended for emergency I did see the Doctor. She gave me a couple of options to treat the emergency. Everything was explained to me properly. All in all I had a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had some veneers done with this doctor. very happy . another doctor had screwed up my top front teeth. happy with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Nice Doctor . very easy to talk to. she did my implants 2 years ago very happy with the services. whole family goes to her . great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549258].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Very poor sterilization in office. I found it to be dirty and disorganized.
Try another dental office if you value your health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549253].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a horrible experience with this dentist. Pulled the wrong tooth and blamed me.
Will be seeing a lawyer