Dr. Adnan Hadziomerovic

Rate Dr. Adnan Hadziomerovic

Dr. Adnan Hadziomerovic's Ratings

Dr. Hadziomerovic is very kind and considerate toward people who need the help. His friendliness was already half of my cure. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and willing to explain the issue of your problem. I am very thankful to him for offering me the best care available i Canada.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

dr.hadziomerovic is a wonderful diagnostic radiologist. He performed a coil embolism repair on an AAA aneurysm successfully. Another diagnostic radiologist had tried but failed. He is kind, considerate, confident and his expertise was unmatched. If you or yours has an abdominal aneurysm, that is about to burst, ask to be referred to this physician. I had the procedure on Thursday, went to Recovery room for a few hours and then was discharged. I travelled 700 miles by car 2 days later without discomfort at all.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag