Rate Dr. Oisin Coll

Dr. Oisin Coll's Ratings

Thank you Dr. Coll. He has saved my life!

I met Dr. Coll from Burnaby Hospital ER due to the prolong heavy bleeding and I was depressed that my sickness can't be cured. Dr. Coll patiently listened to me and gave me a few suggestions that I can choose from to cure my illness. Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen and I would like to recommend my friends to see Dr. Coll.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I met Dr.Coll this past July after being referred from Burnaby Hospital ER due to very serious anemia symptoms.
I always had Huge fear of seeing an Obstetrics doctor, but after couple appointments, I had trust and true respect in Dr. Coll. I had my Abdominal hysterectomy surgery in September. I felt very lucky and confident have him to operate my surgery; he is a best doctor I have ever had. I hope more people will benefit from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557113].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Coll was filling in for my OBGYN during vacation when I had my first pregnancy. He was so amazing that I wanted to keep him. He listens to concerns and actually addresses them versus blowing them off. I'm pregnant again and feel so fortunate to have him for my doctor. Best bedside manner, and I've never waited more than 10 minutes - unlike the other who sometimes had me wait an hour - and dr. Coll apologized for being 10 minutes late! Amazing doctor and person, best out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

The best Dr. I have ever been to .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

The best Dr. I have ever been to. He is amazing always smiling, helpful, patient and willing to clearly take the time to explain everything and to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr Coll what my opinion his knowledgeable and his technique is excellence and his personality is very polite and responsibility. His kindness and helpful that I am very appreciate. He did an excellence and perfect surgery for me. thank you so much Dr Coll

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr. Coll was an amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, we were lucky enough to have him present for the delivery! He is very approachable, caring and very informative. I felt very safe and confident with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone who's looking for an OB!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr Coll is amazing! He was on call when I was in labour and he delivered my daughter. He is extremely kind, patient and a very skilled professional with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

Dr Coll did a D & C for me on recently. My husband and I both want to thank him for the wonderful service he has given us. Thank him for doing a great job by removing the pregnancy tissue and the fibroid, to easy my pain and stop the bleeding. Thank him for spending time to write us a note after the surgery, and explained to us thoroughly of the procedure, and checked up on me after the surgery. It was a difficult experience to lose the pregnancy, but we believe that God let us to Dr Coll and we felt very luck to have him available for me in my time of need and to make the process easier on me. We will forever be grateful and never forget this experience and how great Dr Coll is. Highly recommended Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

An amazing doctor! Really knowledgeable and very thorough! He answered all of the questions I had, and explained everything in detail! After surgery, he checked up on me twice and even wrote me a note! He is super nice as well! Highly recommend him! The only problem I really had was with his receptionist/scheduler; she seemed to be all over the place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347893].votes_count ]]