Rate Dr. Oisin Coll

Dr. Oisin Coll's Ratings

He is an awesome , friendly and knowledgable doctor. But I also agree with his receptionist not being the friendliest person...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Coll delivered our baby at the Burnaby General. He was very professional and you can tell he's been delivering babies for a while. His approach is comforting and you feel at ease when's he taking care of you. Dr Coll isn't our normal doctor but I would recommend him to anyone.

He was also extremely helpful in getting some paperwork done for our son with the Japanese embassy so double kudos to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

My experience with Dr.Coll is he is extremely knowledgable, helpful and explains everything in great detail...
The Cons, His receptionist isn't friendly at all. Not friendly or helpful one bit.
Everytime I have been in I have waited between a half hour to an hour to get in to see him. So plan ahead and have nothing surrounding your appointment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2631754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Thank you Dr. Coll. He has saved my life!

I met Dr. Coll from Burnaby Hospital ER due to the prolong heavy bleeding and I was depressed that my sickness can't be cured. Dr. Coll patiently listened to me and gave me a few suggestions that I can choose from to cure my illness. Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen and I would like to recommend my friends to see Dr. Coll.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I met Dr.Coll this past July after being referred from Burnaby Hospital ER due to very serious anemia symptoms.
I always had Huge fear of seeing an Obstetrics doctor, but after couple appointments, I had trust and true respect in Dr. Coll. I had my Abdominal hysterectomy surgery in September. I felt very lucky and confident have him to operate my surgery; he is a best doctor I have ever had. I hope more people will benefit from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557113].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Coll was filling in for my OBGYN during vacation when I had my first pregnancy. He was so amazing that I wanted to keep him. He listens to concerns and actually addresses them versus blowing them off. I'm pregnant again and feel so fortunate to have him for my doctor. Best bedside manner, and I've never waited more than 10 minutes - unlike the other who sometimes had me wait an hour - and dr. Coll apologized for being 10 minutes late! Amazing doctor and person, best out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

The best Dr. I have ever been to .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

The best Dr. I have ever been to. He is amazing always smiling, helpful, patient and willing to clearly take the time to explain everything and to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr Coll what my opinion his knowledgeable and his technique is excellence and his personality is very polite and responsibility. His kindness and helpful that I am very appreciate. He did an excellence and perfect surgery for me. thank you so much Dr Coll

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr. Coll was an amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, we were lucky enough to have him present for the delivery! He is very approachable, caring and very informative. I felt very safe and confident with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone who's looking for an OB!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347896].votes_count ]]