Dr. Oisin Coll

Rate Dr. Oisin Coll

Dr. Oisin Coll's Ratings

Dr. Coll was filling in for my OBGYN during vacation when I had my first pregnancy. He was so amazing that I wanted to keep him. He listens to concerns and actually addresses them versus blowing them off. I'm pregnant again and feel so fortunate to have him for my doctor. Best bedside manner, and I've never waited more than 10 minutes - unlike the other who sometimes had me wait an hour - and dr. Coll apologized for being 10 minutes late! Amazing doctor and person, best out there!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

The best Dr. I have ever been to .

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

The best Dr. I have ever been to. He is amazing always smiling, helpful, patient and willing to clearly take the time to explain everything and to listen.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Coll what my opinion his knowledgeable and his technique is excellence and his personality is very polite and responsibility. His kindness and helpful that I am very appreciate. He did an excellence and perfect surgery for me. thank you so much Dr Coll

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Coll was an amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, we were lucky enough to have him present for the delivery! He is very approachable, caring and very informative. I felt very safe and confident with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone who's looking for an OB!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Coll is amazing! He was on call when I was in labour and he delivered my daughter. He is extremely kind, patient and a very skilled professional with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr Coll did a D & C for me on recently. My husband and I both want to thank him for the wonderful service he has given us. Thank him for doing a great job by removing the pregnancy tissue and the fibroid, to easy my pain and stop the bleeding. Thank him for spending time to write us a note after the surgery, and explained to us thoroughly of the procedure, and checked up on me after the surgery. It was a difficult experience to lose the pregnancy, but we believe that God let us to Dr Coll and we felt very luck to have him available for me in my time of need and to make the process easier on me. We will forever be grateful and never forget this experience and how great Dr Coll is. Highly recommended Dr.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

An amazing doctor! Really knowledgeable and very thorough! He answered all of the questions I had, and explained everything in detail! After surgery, he checked up on me twice and even wrote me a note! He is super nice as well! Highly recommend him! The only problem I really had was with his receptionist/scheduler; she seemed to be all over the place!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Coll has been a life saver. I saw 9 doctors over a period of 2 years who all said I only had bad cramps and the only solutions were ibuprofen and narcotics. He was able to find the buried cysts that hadn't shown up on the ultrasound and removed them laparoscopically, and furthermore came up with a solution personalized for me to keep them from coming back. I can't thank him enough for being able to go through daily life without pain! Wonderful, intelligent doctor, I highly recommend him and will go back when I'm ready to have kids!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

He's the best doctor I ever had! Love him very much! He was very caring, knowledgeble and took extra steps to help me and my family to go through a very difficult and stressful period of time! I feel I'm so lucky to have him as my surgeon! With his help my surgery was scheduled quickly in time and he saved my life! He even came twice to see me at the hospital after the surgery and explained everything and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone as a great gynecologist! He is the best you can get!!! He is the best surgeon in attitude and professionalism.

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag