You may also like

Rate Dr. Oisin Coll

Dr. Oisin Coll's Ratings

This guy is a fantastic Dr. He was incredibly patient, very thorough, very knowledgeable, and seems genuinely interested in helping people. Strongly recommend seeing him if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

We often don't write reviews and if we do, they're usually unpleasant experiences. Our time with Dr Coll is an exception. He is an extraordinary Doctor who is committed to providing a comfortable environment for his patients. My wife, Magnolia was supposed to be on diversion because Burnaby Hospital had too many expecting mothers checked-in for labour. We waited almost 2 hours to be admitted and when we met Dr Coll, we knew God had a hand in it. He helped my wife feel at ease and made a stressful time into one we will cherish for years to come. We hope you read this review and find confidence that Dr Coll is truly an exceptional man who cares for his patients well-being, no matter how busy the day is. He answered our seemingly endless questions, made sure my wife's procedure is clean and thorough, and even offered to take us a photo while cutting the umbilical cord. Wow indeed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Coll was on call when we were scheduled for an appointment at the hospital. He was friendly, informative and followed up on our concerns. He made us feel comfortable with the options available. He also called on the minute when he said he would get back to us later in the evening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I have accompanied my mother to see Dr. Coll several times. I have to help translate because my mother doesn't understand English very well, and Dr. Coll is so patient. His knowledge is so vast and he even drew a diagram to help my mom understand her condition. He is so nice, and efficient as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Coll two years ago with unexplained infertility. He was the first doctor that talked to me like I had a brain and listened to my concerns. He is so knowledgeable and makes sure you completely understand everything that you need to know. Plus he apologizes for the consistently long waits and goes out of his way. I was sad to leave his care for midwives and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. The only downside is the long waits and unfriendly reception staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

He is an awesome , friendly and knowledgable doctor. But I also agree with his receptionist not being the friendliest person...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2646729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Coll delivered our baby at the Burnaby General. He was very professional and you can tell he's been delivering babies for a while. His approach is comforting and you feel at ease when's he taking care of you. Dr Coll isn't our normal doctor but I would recommend him to anyone.

He was also extremely helpful in getting some paperwork done for our son with the Japanese embassy so double kudos to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

My experience with Dr.Coll is he is extremely knowledgable, helpful and explains everything in great detail...
The Cons, His receptionist isn't friendly at all. Not friendly or helpful one bit.
Everytime I have been in I have waited between a half hour to an hour to get in to see him. So plan ahead and have nothing surrounding your appointment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2631754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Thank you Dr. Coll. He has saved my life!

I met Dr. Coll from Burnaby Hospital ER due to the prolong heavy bleeding and I was depressed that my sickness can't be cured. Dr. Coll patiently listened to me and gave me a few suggestions that I can choose from to cure my illness. Dr. Coll is the best doctor I have ever seen and I would like to recommend my friends to see Dr. Coll.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I met Dr.Coll this past July after being referred from Burnaby Hospital ER due to very serious anemia symptoms.
I always had Huge fear of seeing an Obstetrics doctor, but after couple appointments, I had trust and true respect in Dr. Coll. I had my Abdominal hysterectomy surgery in September. I felt very lucky and confident have him to operate my surgery; he is a best doctor I have ever had. I hope more people will benefit from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557113].votes_count ]]