Dr. Kaylene S. Griffin

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Kaylene S. Griffin has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kaylene" to "Kaylene S."
RID: 2854937
13/09/13 1 1 1 3 My children have seen Dr. Griffin for years. Yes you would have to sit a long time in her office, she herself was what I thought an honest, good dr. I guess I was wrong. I called for an appointment for my sick 4 year old. They told me to be there at 10:30 am. My husband took my daughter up there and the front desk said that we owe $300 for a shot given in 2010 and the insurance did not cover. My understanding was that this bill had been taken care of already, but I would have to find my proof and being so old it was going to take me a little bit. They refused to see my sick child. First why would your office give a brand of a shot my insurance wouldn't cover, and then why am I just now hearing about the bill still being owed, and the BIGGEST issue, why wouldn't you treat a sick child? So I contacted Dr. Griffin directly to inquire if she was ok with this and if this is what she stands for, within two days, I have now received a letter that they are dropping my child as a patient! Wow
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2552647

06/02/13 1 1 1 1 I was told by the front desk staff to "go elsewhere" when I had called to schedule my daughter in. I have never been treated like dirt until I encountered this office. Lack of wealth does not deserve unfair treatment because your child is on medicaid. The staff here can laugh at me now because I will be spreading the word about my experience. And, yes, I have overheard the staff making fun of patients on more than one occasion! You all better watch what your saying when patients are still in the office! ;)
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2463830
01/11/12 1 1 1 1 I think she has child protective services on speed dial. She has been sued several times in 2012 including a trial that ended at the end of Oct. Check the Grayson county district court website for further details.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1176944
26/05/10 1 5 5 5 I like dr griffen but here one of here np's really need a reality check
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal