Rate Dr. Kaylene S. Griffin

Dr. Kaylene S. Griffin's Ratings

My children have seen Dr. Griffin for years. Yes you would have to sit a long time in her office, she herself was what I thought an honest, good dr. I guess I was wrong. I called for an appointment for my sick 4 year old. They told me to be there at 10:30 am. My husband took my daughter up there and the front desk said that we owe $300 for a shot given in 2010 and the insurance did not cover. My understanding was that this bill had been taken care of already, but I would have to find my proof and being so old it was going to take me a little bit. They refused to see my sick child. First why would your office give a brand of a shot my insurance wouldn't cover, and then why am I just now hearing about the bill still being owed, and the BIGGEST issue, why wouldn't you treat a sick child? So I contacted Dr. Griffin directly to inquire if she was ok with this and if this is what she stands for, within two days, I have now received a letter that they are dropping my child as a patient! Wow

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

I was told by the front desk staff to "go elsewhere" when I had called to schedule my daughter in. I have never been treated like dirt until I encountered this office. Lack of wealth does not deserve unfair treatment because your child is on medicaid. The staff here can laugh at me now because I will be spreading the word about my experience. And, yes, I have overheard the staff making fun of patients on more than one occasion! You all better watch what your saying when patients are still in the office! ;)

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I think she has child protective services on speed dial. She has been sued several times in 2012 including a trial that ended at the end of Oct. Check the Grayson county district court website for further details.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

I like dr griffen but here one of here np's really need a reality check

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag