Rate Dr. Alina M. Grigore

Dr. Alina M. Grigore's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Grigore provided excellent care during my open heart surgery. She was extremely professional and very skilled!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Grigore is extremely skilled and professional. I give her the highest recommendation.

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

Unbelievably rude. Inconsiderate. Put my iv lines in without any idea how much it hurt. Also did not seem to care

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Dr Grigore provided the best medical care for me and for my family. I strongly recommend her to my friends and to my family.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Grigore was very solicitous in responding to my questions regarding the impending open-heart surgery. She spent a considerable amount of time with my wife after the operation explaining the results and reassuring her that the operation was completely successful. As a result of her efforts an the primary anesthesiologist, I will resume a better-than-previous active life once my rehabilitation period is completed. I certainly have no hesitation in giving the highest recommendation regarding Dr. Grigores professionalism.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

I was very impressed with the care, experise and knowledge of Dr. Grigore. I would recommend her to any member of my family.

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

I have received excellent care, outstanding bedside manners

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Grigore was professional, helpful, knowledgeable.

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag