Rate Dr. Alina M. Grigore

Dr. Alina M. Grigore's Ratings

Dr. Grigore took care of me during my open heart surgery in Las Vegas. She is an outstanding physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Excellent anesthesiologist, extremely knoledgeable and very experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Grigore provided excellent care during my open heart surgery. She was extremely professional and very skilled!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Grigore is extremely skilled and professional. I give her the highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Unbelievably rude. Inconsiderate. Put my iv lines in without any idea how much it hurt. Also did not seem to care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr Grigore provided the best medical care for me and for my family. I strongly recommend her to my friends and to my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Dr. Grigore was very solicitous in responding to my questions regarding the impending open-heart surgery. She spent a considerable amount of time with my wife after the operation explaining the results and reassuring her that the operation was completely successful. As a result of her efforts an the primary anesthesiologist, I will resume a better-than-previous active life once my rehabilitation period is completed. I certainly have no hesitation in giving the highest recommendation regarding Dr. Grigores professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

I was very impressed with the care, experise and knowledge of Dr. Grigore. I would recommend her to any member of my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349394].votes_count ]]