Rate Dr. Anne S. May

Dr. Anne S. May's Ratings

I WENT TO DR. ANNE MAY FOR A AUTO ACCIDENT, SHE LISTENED, DID NOT RUSH ME, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING. GOT ME INTO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND GOT ME BACK TO MY OLD SELF. THE STAFF IS GREAT, THEY WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR SCHEDULING, HAVE A GREAT THERAPY AREA. EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE IS NICE, CARING, JUST REAL NICE PEOPLE!!!

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Ann was able to Lisen to my body and find out what was wrong first visit and That made me feal very safe knowing I was in good hands ;=)

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Outstanding knowledge with the character to explain what is going wrong or right in your body with understandable language that a person outside the medical field. She is in he top 5% of the doctors that really listen to the patient.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Anne May is a terrific doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She is now at Crestwood Clinic, 4100 E. 51st St., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135, (918) 742-6700. The staff, especially, Sheila and Vic have always gone out of their way to help me and are good people.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag