Dr. David Abbey

Rate Dr. David Abbey

Dr. David Abbey's Ratings

This fellow is NOT a physician, but a psychologist, and should not be confused with a medical doctor. He should not be listed here, but in a directory of his own kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

He put a lot of effort into our sessions and seemed to care about what was going on, but in the end, his methods didnt help me. Good if you're into New Age.Too expensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2007

A complete waste of money (very expensive!). You might as well spend it on a vacation. I went for grief therapy and felt totally alienated when I saw him. He is on another planet. The Guelph hospice in the end was the place that gave me the therapy I needed - for free. Maybe he's good for some people, but he plays mind games in my opinion and can make you feel worse than before you saw him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010227].votes_count ]]