Rate Dr. Sharadh Sampath

Dr. Sharadh Sampath's Ratings

Dr. Sampath did my gall bladder on the 17 of Nov 2014 All that I can say is a big thank you . Could not have been in better hands. But he does need to talk to one of his office staff very rude big time, But thank you Dr, Sampath

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I had bariatric surgery. He is knowledgeable, precise with his communications, and I really enjoyed the experience with him as my surgeon. He is very busy as a surgeon, and some may feel like they aren't getting the attention they require, but I on the other hand, found him great to deal with. All business, straight to the point, and get it done (with a joke here and there). What more can you ask for? Isn't that his job? Fix you up and send you back to your GP for hand holding...
Trust him. He is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Sorry, but very rude office receptionists. Get over that and he's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Sampath was amazing! He is very competent and intelligent, but his bedside manner was fantastic. He made me feel totally at ease when I was nervous. And he really just has a great sense of humor and personality...which most surgeons seem to be lacking. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516519].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Sampath was excellent. Great results on the surgery and excellent bedside manner. He made time for me in his very busy schedule and made me feel like I could always come to him with questions. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

My opinion of Dr Sampath is really bad being one of the few doctors who does bariatric surgeries in vancouver he thinks he has the power to be rude and hurtfull

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I give this man a 10 out of 10 for the wonderful way he handled me and my surgery I will recommend him to anybody looking for the type of service he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Sampath was on call the night my mom went in with appendicitis. Met him at the hospital and in his office. He was so kind caring respectful and compassionate. Nothing negative to say about this dr, he treated my mom like she was his own mother! It was a pleasure to meet him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

When I first was sent to Dr. Sampath He was kind and I would definitely trust his judgement. I had surgery for a spleneic cyst that had started to rapidly grow; although I felt it took to long to get me in, it was worth the wait. Surgery went well and I was able to leave the hospital early. Unfortunately the cyst grew back and because it was maintaining size he would not risk operating again, I respect that decision though now that it is growing I hope he will reconsider. I would definitely recommend him 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351575].votes_count ]]