Dr. Sharadh Sampath

Rate Dr. Sharadh Sampath

Dr. Sharadh Sampath's Ratings

Dr. Sampath was excellent. Great results on the surgery and excellent bedside manner. He made time for me in his very busy schedule and made me feel like I could always come to him with questions. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

My opinion of Dr Sampath is really bad being one of the few doctors who does bariatric surgeries in vancouver he thinks he has the power to be rude and hurtfull

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

I give this man a 10 out of 10 for the wonderful way he handled me and my surgery I will recommend him to anybody looking for the type of service he provides.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Sampath was on call the night my mom went in with appendicitis. Met him at the hospital and in his office. He was so kind caring respectful and compassionate. Nothing negative to say about this dr, he treated my mom like she was his own mother! It was a pleasure to meet him.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

When I first was sent to Dr. Sampath He was kind and I would definitely trust his judgement. I had surgery for a spleneic cyst that had started to rapidly grow; although I felt it took to long to get me in, it was worth the wait. Surgery went well and I was able to leave the hospital early. Unfortunately the cyst grew back and because it was maintaining size he would not risk operating again, I respect that decision though now that it is growing I hope he will reconsider. I would definitely recommend him 100%

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sampath was wonderful. Very professional, yet extremely approachable and engaging with his patients. He has a good sense of humour, delivering just the right amount for the situation. Like the previous poster i too found the receptionist had a terse way of communicating with callers and that inself does not help to put you at ease while waiting nor does it illicit a good impression of the office. Fortunately the experience with the doctor quickly counteracts that.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

Although I didn't warm to his personality the way others seem to have, I would not hesitate to recommend him as a surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and my surgery went well. He is highly regarded in the medical community in my city, and I had no problems with his care at all. I rated the office staff as a 3 for a couple of reasons. I overheard at least 2 of them being very terse and condescending to callers on the phone, which is quite noticeable as the waiting area is very small. I also had an appointment scheduling mixup due to being given conflicting info by 2 of the office staff, which one of them tried to blame on me. I found this quite unprofessional.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

If you ever read this Dr. Sampath (I doubt you would), you are one in a million when it comes to doctors. If it weren't for your intervention, I could have waited many more months where it could have been terminal. You saved my life.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sampath is the Best! The two years that i dealt with him he was nothing but professional as well as made me feel that my issue, although not life threatening was still very important. Dr. Sampath is kind and caring and always makes you feel no matter how big or small the issue he will do his best to help. Thanks Dr. Sampath for everything. I would with out a doubt reccommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag