Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

I like going to Dr wards office because everybody is really nice and they're all really good at their job. I've gone there for almost a year and I really like it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

My kids were both thrilled with their visit to Okotoks Orthodontics. Very knowledgeable staff and they take the time to really understand the situation and truly listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Cant say enough about Okotoks Orhtodontics.........we are very happy!!!! Friendly pleasant staff always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Everyone takes the time to ensure that my daughter is happy and comfortable with what they are doing. They are very friendly and nice. They take the time to make sure our questions are answered. My daughter looks forward to her visits there. We can't wait to see how great her smile is going to look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Thank you for everything! Such wonderful service. What a difference in my daughters smile in such a short time frame. Wonderful group of people, always so helpful and pleasant to deal with! Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My daughter just finished her orthodontic treatment, and her smile is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for accomplishing this for her! We had a few set-backs along the way, but the end-result is definitely worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Very friendly, my son enjoys going to the dentist , he is excited to go

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

We are just about to start our journey with Dr. Darin and so far him and his staff have been amazing. I can not say enough about how strong his belief is for great oral health and how he supports you and the person going through the orthodontics experience to make it as enjoyable as possible. I love the fact that it does not stop there, Dr. Darin and his team are huge supporters of our community and keeps everything thing they do in a fun but professional manner. Can't wait to see the results of my daughters orthodontics journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

My daughter has been going her for six months now and she loves it, Dr. Ward and his staff are extremely friendly. As soon as we walk through the front door we are treated like family, should any other of my children need orthodontic care this is where we will go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Both my kidlets have been in to see Dr. Ward, and we absolutely love everyone at the office. Everyone has been helpful, kind and friendly. We are extremely happy with the service especially when we need SOS appointments. Dr. Ward has been fantastic and great with both kids. our treatment plan is going great! THANK YOU!! : -) we would highly recommend the office to anyone needing Ortho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534939].votes_count ]]