Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

Visiting Okotoks Orthodontics was likely the best experience I have had in a medical field office setting. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable yet with a whole lot of enthusiasm and plain old fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Dr. Ward and the staff are really great to work with. We are very thankful to have this level of service in our community! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
We are thankful to have this awesome community to serve! Thank you!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Ward and all the staff are wonderful! My daughter is always greeted with a smile, always gets in on time and it's great to have early morning appointments to avoid missing school! I would recommend Okotoks Orthodontics to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We do are very best to be at least on time if not early and fit folks in whenever possible before/after school.!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Ward is a very compassionate, positive and wonderful person that is involved in his community and gives back! I truly believe his number one priority is the health of the patient. His office is a well oiled machine with friendly staff that is on top of appointments and wait times are minimal compared to most offices you visit. We highly recommend anyone to go with this orthodontist. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
I would like to express a DEEP BOW OF GRATITUDE for your taking the time to share your experience, as well as for my amazing OO Team that makes it all happen. Thank you so much, and know that its folks like you that make me LOVE what I do!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Our daughter just had her braces put on & she was actually EXCITED!!!! The staff as usual made her feel so comfortable. Thank you for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you for your review, and I'm so glad your daughter has had a positive experience! The OO Team and I love the people we or fortunate enough to serve and do our best to be a positive part of each and every day!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Having previously worked within the Okotoks Orthodontics team, I can say that Dr. Darin and his team are truly a pleasure to work with and for! (: Darin is such a motivator and an encourager, and the team thrives because of it! Thankful to have had such a positive environment to work in, awesome patients to work with, and a wonderful team and leader(s) to work alongside everyday. (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you so much C, you HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED since the day you left and we wish you all the best in your new endeavor. I must admit, I got choked up reading your review. I know you will do amazingly well....and in the words of Dr. Suess "OH the places you will GO! " Big hug for you.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Seriously...Okotoks Ortho. is "second to NONE"! The staff are fabulous and make you feel so welcome on the phone and in person. Dr. Darin is FANTASTIC! He is sincere, skilled, has cutting edge technology and goes "the extra mile" to accommodate and his patients. I drive 2 hours to Okotoks Ortho. because it is worth it!! I have had 4 kids in braces and experienced 2 other orthodontists. They don't compare!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Everyone in the office has made this a wonderful experience! I will tell anyone who asks to go to Dr. Darin! Great job Everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

My second son is now seeing Dr. Darin. I wouldn't take my boys anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and I am grateful you have chosen Okotoks Orthodontics for your boys care!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Darin is funny and extremely helpful and kind. He's very experienced too. Recommend seeing him if you're looking into getting braces, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
I appreciate your kind words and we do our best to have a fun time when gettin things done!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2014