Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

We are just about to start our journey with Dr. Darin and so far him and his staff have been amazing. I can not say enough about how strong his belief is for great oral health and how he supports you and the person going through the orthodontics experience to make it as enjoyable as possible. I love the fact that it does not stop there, Dr. Darin and his team are huge supporters of our community and keeps everything thing they do in a fun but professional manner. Can't wait to see the results of my daughters orthodontics journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

My daughter has been going her for six months now and she loves it, Dr. Ward and his staff are extremely friendly. As soon as we walk through the front door we are treated like family, should any other of my children need orthodontic care this is where we will go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Both my kidlets have been in to see Dr. Ward, and we absolutely love everyone at the office. Everyone has been helpful, kind and friendly. We are extremely happy with the service especially when we need SOS appointments. Dr. Ward has been fantastic and great with both kids. our treatment plan is going great! THANK YOU!! : -) we would highly recommend the office to anyone needing Ortho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Such an amazing experience for our family. They made a stressful situation very positive, and fun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Ward. Our little girl was struggling with speech due to a crossbite that no one else would consider helping with at such a young age before Okotoks Orthodontics. Now she is catching up and a happier little one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

In two years of visits Dr. Darin and his staff are always on time, friendly, professional and smiling. Th up front, all included pricing is very helpful, there have never been any surprises! Would definitely recommend Okotoks Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Always greated with a smile. Visits are great and leave happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Ward and his staff are very helpful and accommodating. It is clear that Dr. Ward cares about the person and not just the person's teeth. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address([email protected])
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Everything was great as usual. Keep up the good work..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519924].votes_count ]]