Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

This was our first visit with Dr.Darin and he was very kind, friendly and informative. Our previous Orthodontist was very knowledgable but not so friendly, so coming to Oktoks Orthodontics, was a breath of fresh air. We're looking forward to having braces put on our daughter in the coming months. The staff here all very friendly and the environment is incredibley welcoming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

We have always received excellent service at this office. The staff is friendly and helpful, appointments are quick with very little waiting and Dr. Darren is great with the kids. We would definitely recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Our goal is to serve and we are delighted you've taken the time to share your experience - Thank you so much!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

My two children an I have been through the Orthodontic process in the last few years. My son was at a different Ortho and wow what a difference - Okotoks Orthodontics has been a great experience, very helpful staff, appointments are flexible and easy to set up, punctual and above all else they are patient. I have no regrets and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr. Darin Ward and his great team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Darin Ward's response
We do our best to make your orthodontic experience an awesome one by enjoying seeing the people we serve, staying on time (as much as we humanly can!) and working with your schedule and budget. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience and recommending our office!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Visiting Okotoks Orthodontics was likely the best experience I have had in a medical field office setting. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable yet with a whole lot of enthusiasm and plain old fun!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
The OO team strives to create an authentic, amazing, experience for those we serve in hopes that folks leave with a smile and look forward to returning! SO glad you had a great experience and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Ward and the staff are really great to work with. We are very thankful to have this level of service in our community! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
We are thankful to have this awesome community to serve! Thank you!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Ward and all the staff are wonderful! My daughter is always greeted with a smile, always gets in on time and it's great to have early morning appointments to avoid missing school! I would recommend Okotoks Orthodontics to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We do are very best to be at least on time if not early and fit folks in whenever possible before/after school.!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Ward is a very compassionate, positive and wonderful person that is involved in his community and gives back! I truly believe his number one priority is the health of the patient. His office is a well oiled machine with friendly staff that is on top of appointments and wait times are minimal compared to most offices you visit. We highly recommend anyone to go with this orthodontist. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
I would like to express a DEEP BOW OF GRATITUDE for your taking the time to share your experience, as well as for my amazing OO Team that makes it all happen. Thank you so much, and know that its folks like you that make me LOVE what I do!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Our daughter just had her braces put on & she was actually EXCITED!!!! The staff as usual made her feel so comfortable. Thank you for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you for your review, and I'm so glad your daughter has had a positive experience! The OO Team and I love the people we or fortunate enough to serve and do our best to be a positive part of each and every day!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Having previously worked within the Okotoks Orthodontics team, I can say that Dr. Darin and his team are truly a pleasure to work with and for! (: Darin is such a motivator and an encourager, and the team thrives because of it! Thankful to have had such a positive environment to work in, awesome patients to work with, and a wonderful team and leader(s) to work alongside everyday. (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you so much C, you HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED since the day you left and we wish you all the best in your new endeavor. I must admit, I got choked up reading your review. I know you will do amazingly well....and in the words of Dr. Suess "OH the places you will GO! " Big hug for you.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Seriously...Okotoks Ortho. is "second to NONE"! The staff are fabulous and make you feel so welcome on the phone and in person. Dr. Darin is FANTASTIC! He is sincere, skilled, has cutting edge technology and goes "the extra mile" to accommodate and his patients. I drive 2 hours to Okotoks Ortho. because it is worth it!! I have had 4 kids in braces and experienced 2 other orthodontists. They don't compare!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644279].votes_count ]]