Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

Everything was great as usual. Keep up the good work..

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Very smart staff and Doctor I leftmfeeling very informed about my sons issues.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

We loved the upfront,all in pricing. Plus he is great with the patients.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I love Dr Derrin! He's funny and easy to talk to. Everyone is really nice there. Ethan Windrum

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Doctor ward is awesome he is one cool dude can't wait for my next visit

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Two children with Dr. Ward currently. He is incredibly knowledgeable and impressed by all the ongoing education he participates in. The clinic is an incredible support of philanthropy endeavors in Okotoks supporting charity and many athletic teams. The practice is a pleasure to belong to!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Great experience at okotoks orthodontics! They have very friemdly staff and outstanding service!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

The staff all seem fantastic and the doc's great .

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

First experience with the office has been fantastic - very welcoming and patient, and both Dana and Dr. Darin were able to put my children at ease very quickly. Excellent communication and education. I very much appreciated the prompt forwarding of the treatment information letter by email, so that I could review all of the details with my husband.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

We love Dr. Ward and all of his amazing staff. They helped us realize jaw placement was causing issues with breathing and speech. After wearing the Biobloc appliance, we have seen a huge difference in every aspect. Dr. Ward has always stood by us with options, and a strong belief in slow and gentle forces to get the desired results. Dr. Ward was the first orthodontist who answered every single question we had as parents, and he always took the time to make sure we understood what was going to be done. We look forward to our visits, and love seeing the excellent results. Amber and Ariel C.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag