Rate Dr. Kan Yu

Dr. Kan Yu's Ratings

Without a doubt one of my favorite doctors! I have been seeing him for several years now and he knows what he is doing! My quality of life has tripled in the time I have been coming to see him! What I also like is the fact that I don't have to wait forever to see him and once I'm there he gets me in and out again! I don't need, nor do I want someone to hold my hand, so if that's what you are looking for maybe this isn't the place for you but for those of us who work and have a life I highly recommend Dr. Yu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

With the exception of one (dark blonde), the staff is extremely rude, robotic, lacks follow through, constantly makes mistakes, acts like they are working at a McDonalds instead of a doctors office. Dr. Yu isn't a bad doctor but he is very fast, very confusing and seems to contradict himself often. If you are expecting to be treated as an individual, rather than a number, then he is not the one to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I have been amazed at how knowledgeable Dr. Yu was. He is very kind and takes the time to answer any question you may have. I have chronic migraines. After trying several medications to get them under control, he suggested Botox injections. I was hesitant at first but they have been absolutely the best treatment I have ever tried. I was pleasantly surprised by him. I have had several neurologist over the past 20 years and this is the first time I have gotten relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2346077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I felt that Dr. Yu was decently nice and seemed interested in finding what was wrong with me, rather than actually caring about my well being. I was around 17 years old at the time complaining of muscle weakness, night sweats, fatigue and I had a cyst on my pituitary. When I discussed how fatigued I always was he said 'If you're tired now wait until you're my age.' Several times basically implying that it can't really be that bad, and just wait how bad it will be when I get older. He ran thorough tests. But I had a very rare para-neoplastic antibody (strongly associated with cancer) that is extremely rare for someone my age and he said I was 'very unique' medically. I got a PET scan, when it showed nothing, he seemed to dismiss the whole thing, even besides the fact that it's very rare and said it was probably a lab mistake. Then when I said that my sister had Ovarian cancer at 16, he went back to thinking it was something I should be concerned about. Very unorganized staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

This is a miracle doctor. If it wasn't for Dr. Kan Yu I'm pretty sure I would be dead by now. I've seen so many doctors in the past years and Dr. Kan Yu is the only doctor who has been able to help me with my chronic pain and health issues. From the moment he walked into the room at the hospital to seeing him in his office I knew I was in good hands. A very positive doctor who treats his patients with care. He really spends the time to listen. He is very exact to the T. A very smart doctor with a open mind. I've never had a doctor who treated me so well and not like a number. Also he's the first doctor who hasn't misdiagnose my health problems and have me come back over and over again wasting my time as health declined. I surely cannot thank him enough for everything he's giving me...A better life. I recommend Dr. Kan Yu to everyone. He is the best and I give him the highest ratings for a doctor and a compassionate person. Ann Powell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORKLD! (= DR. YU IS PATIENT, AND KIND. HE HAS A GREAT WAY OF HELPING HIS PATIENTS COPE WITH THEIR ISSUES. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352876].votes_count ]]