You may also like

Rate Dr. German Blando

Dr. German Blando's Ratings

Dr. German Blando est non seulement un excellent chirurgien mais également un médecin très professionnel, gentil, aimable avec une bonne dose de "Caring". Il prend le temps d'évaluer et d'expliquer la problématique médicale et les solutions possibles (dans mon cas: bonion (chirurgie)et épine de Lenoir (injection de cortisone)). De plus, il est entouré de bon personnel; que ce soit à son office à Dieppe (où les secrétaires sont vraiment gentilles) ou bien à l'hôpital (où le personnel qui l'accompagne lors de la chirurgie et l'infirmière assistante sont très gentils, aimables, rassurants et professionnels) . En terminant, je recommande fortement Dr German Blando pour ses bons soins professionnels et je lui souhaite une très longue carrière médicale.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Very kind, polite and very knowledgeable. He injected cortisone in my heal at the right spot and healed my plantar faciitis, this was attempted a few times by family doctor with no success. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Blondo considered all my concerns regarding my condition and promply explained what needed to get done. Is professional and carring in his diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

One of the best Doctors I have ever met. Very kind, knowledgeable and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr Blondo was my angel.After 4 years of walking with 2 leg bracers and being constant pain,he successfully replace both my knees.I now have more of a normal life again....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I had a 16 mm tear in my rotator cuff. Dr. Blando successfully operated 4 months ago and it is healing great. The care of the anesthesiologist and the nurses was exemplary and the follow up physiotherapy is spot on. Totally impressed with all. I expect to play golf this summer and badminton in the fall!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

My name is Dan Hartin. On Sept. 24, 2013 I had a total shoulder replacement on the left side. Considered major surgery, I was very apprehensive going in, but my experience couldn't have been any better. Dr. Blando's surgical skills minimized the trauma and I'm recovering very quickly in the two weeks since the operation. Everyone involved has been wonderful, including Dr. Blando himself and all of his staff. He obviously takes great care of his patients and pride in his work. It's been unbelievable to me how little pain I've suffered and how well my new shoulder works already, even though I'm still months away from full recovery. This coming spring I'm having the right shoulder replaced as well, and with Dr. Blando again performing the surgery, I can honestly state I'm actually looking forward to having it done. Please put your full faith in this man, he will earn it. Dan Hartin

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][353665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Was referred to Blando for chronic knee pain after MRI showed up clear. Did exploratory scope, removed some excess tissue to clean area up, nothing showed up. Went for a followup a month following, was still experiencing pain. Suggested a Corticosteroid injection. Injection helped for around a month before excruciating pain returned. He told me there was nothing he could do for me, he wasn't going to re-inject my knee and I'd need to get pain medication from my family doctor in order to function. Not happy at all with those results. Pain was 5 times worse post surgery than it was pre surgery and am now missing work due to the extreme pain. Very unhappy with outcome and am now stuck on heavy duty narcotics to function on a daily basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I had my knee operated on due to an injury and was very impressed with his care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I was very unimpressed with the overall care that I recieved after recently visiting Dr. Blando. He gave very vague explanations and left me with a lot of unanswered questions. I saw this doctor on two different occations and each visit lasted less than 60seconds. Dr. Blando obviously has a lot of knowledge but has a very difficult time communicating/explaining himself. His bedside manners should be addresed and improved.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][353662].votes_count ]]