Rate Dr. German Blando

Dr. German Blando's Ratings

I had a 16 mm tear in my rotator cuff. Dr. Blando successfully operated 4 months ago and it is healing great. The care of the anesthesiologist and the nurses was exemplary and the follow up physiotherapy is spot on. Totally impressed with all. I expect to play golf this summer and badminton in the fall!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

My name is Dan Hartin. On Sept. 24, 2013 I had a total shoulder replacement on the left side. Considered major surgery, I was very apprehensive going in, but my experience couldn't have been any better. Dr. Blando's surgical skills minimized the trauma and I'm recovering very quickly in the two weeks since the operation. Everyone involved has been wonderful, including Dr. Blando himself and all of his staff. He obviously takes great care of his patients and pride in his work. It's been unbelievable to me how little pain I've suffered and how well my new shoulder works already, even though I'm still months away from full recovery. This coming spring I'm having the right shoulder replaced as well, and with Dr. Blando again performing the surgery, I can honestly state I'm actually looking forward to having it done. Please put your full faith in this man, he will earn it. Dan Hartin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Was referred to Blando for chronic knee pain after MRI showed up clear. Did exploratory scope, removed some excess tissue to clean area up, nothing showed up. Went for a followup a month following, was still experiencing pain. Suggested a Corticosteroid injection. Injection helped for around a month before excruciating pain returned. He told me there was nothing he could do for me, he wasn't going to re-inject my knee and I'd need to get pain medication from my family doctor in order to function. Not happy at all with those results. Pain was 5 times worse post surgery than it was pre surgery and am now missing work due to the extreme pain. Very unhappy with outcome and am now stuck on heavy duty narcotics to function on a daily basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I had my knee operated on due to an injury and was very impressed with his care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I was very unimpressed with the overall care that I recieved after recently visiting Dr. Blando. He gave very vague explanations and left me with a lot of unanswered questions. I saw this doctor on two different occations and each visit lasted less than 60seconds. Dr. Blando obviously has a lot of knowledge but has a very difficult time communicating/explaining himself. His bedside manners should be addresed and improved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

broken shoulder he was very helpfull in telling me what and what not to do durring the healing.GOT 2 shouts in my shoulder because it frooze up durring healing. HE WAS VERY HELP FULL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Le Dr Blondo est un excellent medecin,je suis beaucoup mieux depuis qu.il me voit et me traite.il est tres humain et une compasion admirable .Merci Dr Blondo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Je ne recommanderais pas cet orthopédiste. Je n'ai pas aimé la façon donc il traite les autres professionels de la santé et je pense qu'il aurait du me conseiller davantage avant que j'accepte une chirurgie de l'épaule. Il devrait informer davantage ses patients des résultats possible, des risques et surtout d'un consentement mieux éclairé.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

Tells you what you want to hear to get you out of his office, lies on reports and to your face, lousy follow up and extremely poor communication skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Fixed a major tear of the rotator cuff (3cm tear). Dr. Blando was very accurate with his disclosure and analysis of my shoulder repair. His surgical procedure was performed flawlessly and I now have full range of motion and good strength just 5 months post surgery. I highly recommend Dr.Blando.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353657].votes_count ]]