Rate Dr. Charles V. Duss

Dr. Charles V. Duss's Ratings

From the moment I met with the surgery coordinator Samantha until the final outcome every single aspect was flawless and beyond my expectations. I had LASIK performed by Dr. Duss and his team. Samantha makes you feel like the only patient she has and explains everything. Dr. Duss was beyond thorough and after my surgery I now have 20/15 vision. HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Duss performed catarac surgery on both eyes in Jan 2013. He delived what he promised. My vision is significantly better than it was and I hardly wear eyeglasses anymore. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Dr. Duss to any one needing eye surgery.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

My whole experience with Lasik surgery went great. I highly recommend Dr. Duss and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Impressive! Punctual and thorough! Dr. Duss is the Best! I recommend him to anyone! Not to mention the phenomenal staff they have! Dr.Duss did my LASIK, I am so pleased with everything and my 20/20!!! I am getting my husband and parents in for appointments! Thank you for making this a wonderful experience Dr. Duss and staff!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

The staff is awesome. I had PRK done and Dr Russ gave me all expectations and just as he exactly said it would happened after surgury it happened. They very knowledgeable and I would reccomend then to anyone. I can now see without corrective lenses.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

He performed Lasik surgery on my eyes. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

The doctor and staff were very professonaland I am pleased with my out come.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Great experience and fantastic results on my LASIK surgery by Dr. Duss...no more glasses or contacts...the doctors and office staff are the best!!!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I have had the best experience and am seeing the best I have ever seen in my whole life. He is a very attentive doctor and the day of surgery at night he called to see how i was doing.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

One month ago, I had lasik prk. I was scared, nervous, and anxious the day of surgery. It was not painful and suprisingly quick (felt like 5 minutes) surgery. I could barley see a giant glowing alarm clock from 3 ft away and squinting. Now I can see details from across the room. For example, I am sitting about 15ft from the door and I see the knob, lock, hindges, and keys hanging on the beachy key rack. It's great to go to bed and wake up without contacts or glasses.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag