Rate Dr. Farhan M. Qureshi

Dr. Farhan M. Qureshi's Ratings

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Qureshi and his staff. Unlike most doctors in this area Dr. Qureshi and his staff are very understanding of their patient's needs. Being in a wheelchair it takes me a little longer to set up for a procedure and Dr. Qureshi and his staff are very understanding of this and never rush me. Thanks to Dr. Qureshi's knowledgeable staff, I have never had any problems with pain management before, during or after a procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

As I arrived for my appointment, I found the office to be run down. There was a lot of paperwork and discussion which mainly consisted of assuring the office staff that they would receive payment confirmation. Approximately thirty minutes was spent as the staff kept reiterating that point. Okay, we get it, we pay for our service, but when you meet a new patient, and the main thing the staff can talk about is payment information; rather than a patients needs and concerns, a red flag goes up immediately. The Dr. spent his minutes with me, pushing cleaning and teeth whitening. This is shocking, as I explained my teeth are to incredibly sensitive and I cannot receive whitening. However, he kept insisting. As the main focus seemed to be payment and cosmetic treatments and up sale, rather than the wellbeing of my mouth I walked away with a negative experience. I did not find the dr. to be genuinely concerned about his patients health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Farhan Qureshi is an awesome dentist and an incredibly affable human being. Through the past few years of going to Dr. Qureshi, I've discovered that his staff is top-notch -- Joan, in particular, is a phenomenal hygienist who has always been able to take care of my somewhat troublesome teeth. Dr. Qureshi himself has stayed late on several occasions to make sure that I got the proper treatment. He is also incredibly easy to talk to, always has a goofy smile that is contagious, and is very clear when explaining his diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Very happy with the dental care and the time Dr Qureshi took to explain mu options. Very professional and took a lot of time with me, so he has my recommendation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

I was lucky to find Dr. Farhan Qureshi's office shortly after moving to DC. They are affordable but still manage to offer great quality of care and service which is impossible to find in DC. Most offices are more like spas; with spa prices to boot! Joan does a great job with my cleanings-I have a small mouth, TMJ, and a host of other complications but she takes it all in stride , and also is the friendliest lady you will ever meet! This is why I still drive to VA from DC, although there may be more convenient dentists to my home it's worth it to go to Dr. Farhan Qureshi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

The best thing that ever happened to me is going to visit Dr. Farhan Qureshi's office. Every staff member is pleasant and friendly, they greet you with kindness. The Doctor and his assistants treat you with gentleness. What a wonderful atmosphere, just like a family. I enjoy every moment of their service. I remember one dentist wanted me to get all my teeth extracted and get dentures, but Dr. Qureshi gave me great options and saved my teeth. I am very happy and so is my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Dr Farhan Qureshi and staff totally rock!, I hated coming to the dentist as a young adult but now i never miss an appointment. My kids have been patients since they were little. I never hear them complain about their dental visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr Farhan Qureshi you are an incredible dentist! Not one ounce of discomfort or pain since my Root Canal procedure yesterday, which I can honestly say was the most comfortable dental experience of my life. Look forward to returning for next steps and just wanted to let you know I'm singing your praises in DC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

At 74 years of age, and after having most dental procedures performed, I was somewhat apprehensive about dental implants. However, after conducting extensive research in the Washington, DC area, I found that Dr. Qureshi's practice was one of the best.Moreover, he provided me with a no pressure, painless plan (both budget and physical) for dental services that was agreeable. I would highly recommend his services. The office goes overboard in assisting the patient in all billing issues, follow up by the medical staff and admin personnel is great. All in all this and other dental procedures; especially the root canals were painless. This is the sixth dentist that I have had in the Washington DC area and I am quite satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

My wife and I have been using the dental practice of Dr. Paul Zimmet and Dr. Farhan Qureshi since we moved to this area 10 years ago. We have had root canal work, cavities filled, and crowns applied. check-ups have been conveniently made and occasional emergency appointments immediately scheduled. The professional staff asks about problems we are having with our teeth and explain what they are doing. The result is that one feels confident. Dental work isn't the most pleasant experience; but our experience is that with absolutely minimal discomfort our problems have been resolved. The office staff is very friendly as are the technicians and the doctors. We have been completely satisfied with this practice and would recommend them without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011814].votes_count ]]