Rate Dr. William L. Brown

Dr. William L. Brown's Ratings

Dr Brown is a wonderful dentist. I have been going to him for 20 years and have never had a problem with any of his work. He is friendly and explains all the alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1012952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I am very impressed with Dr. Brown. He is thorough, explains procedures, and his work is ultra-professional. The quality of the dentistry he did for me surpasses any I have ever had done. I was dreading finding a new dentist when mine retired, but I will not be looking any further. His office staff couldn't be more kind or helpful and his assistants are equally competent. I highly recommend this dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1012951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

I've gone to Dr. Brown for years; his fillings and other work hold up excellently and he is truly a fine professional and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1012950].votes_count ]]