Rate Dr. Elizabeth A. Intermill

Dr. Elizabeth A. Intermill's Ratings

Elizabeth Intermill is fantastic. I have seen her at Vienna Family Medicine for the past 4 years. I specifically request her. She has seen me for a range of issues - sickness (cold/flu), knee problems from soccer, wellness exam, and pap smear. Each time she has asked very detailed questions, listened very well, and given good advice. Highly recommend Elizabeth Intermill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Beth Intermill is a nurse practitioner and I have been seeing her for about six years. I love her! She takes her time, listens, is compassionate and thorough, and has helped me through a number of health problems. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

I love Beth Intermill. I have been going to her for about 5 years now and will not see anyone else! I would definately reccomend her to anyone looking for a family doctor. She is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

Wonderful, helpful & caring. She has a fantastic bedside manner and is quite knowledgeable. I have brought her laundry lists of health concerns and she took her time to go through each and every problem of mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2008

Very friendly and thourough, asked lots of good questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

This woman is an NP but sees patients as would an MD. Attentive on first visit, distracted on second visit. Did not make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment plan. Seemed to need to consult the physicians on staff rather than thinking for herself. Nice, but not helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013696].votes_count ]]