Rate Dr. Dean Schueler

Dr. Dean Schueler's Ratings

Have been going for years, Dr Schueler does not seem to care like he use to. His PA's Kelli and Abbey are the best I've ever ran across ,if it was not for them I would go somewhere else . They go by radiologist findings and do not review the images. I think if they would review them treatment would be better. The staff is good and helpful , everyone is nice. Dr. Needs to go back to how he was when he first started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Schueler since his practice opened. He is the best dr I've ever seen; so much so that I've moved to West County and still drive to Maryville for appts. I would highly reccomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

This Doctor is extremely intelligent. He cares about the well-being of his patients and has on MANY occasions gone the extra mile to get me the medical care that I have needed. I have EXTREME issues with my health and Dr. Schueler HAS literally saved my life 4 times. I HIGHLY recommend him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Absolutely love this office. Wonderful doctors and staff. office is awesome and cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Schueler is great as well as his PA, Kelli Marti. However, it is difficult to get in to see him. I've called several times over the past year and was told I could only see their nurse practitioner, Donna, whom I don't care for. Being told I have to wait 2-3 days to see a doctor when I'm extremely sick is not a quality I look for in a doctor's office. I'd be much happier if I could see him or Kelli when I need something.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr.Schueler is a very concerned Dr. He follows thru with all diagnosis. Sometimes you have to wait because he is taking time with his patients. Never too long. He will consult another Dr. if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Great service,never seems to be in a hurry and will sit down and explain things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

both the doctor and his doctors asst.have treated our family very well. have no problem getting appts. have found the staff helpful and friendly. when you make an appt you have a choice of who you wish to see. i think a walk in takes whomever is available

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Was having some issues - seen Dr. Schueler's nurse practitioner and when she came into room she had another pt.'s chart - but she did not realize it until end of my exam. Office staff takes days to return a call, and sometimes they don't at all. Not a very organized office! Can't really give a review on the actual Dr. because always seem to be scheduled with his practitioners???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Absolutely wonderful! Been going to Dr. Schueler for about 6 years and wouldn't change for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013776].votes_count ]]