Rate Dr. Karl A. Hebbe

Dr. Karl A. Hebbe's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Hebbe's for a few years..I am impressed with his compassion, patience and knowledge at every visit. He seems to be up on the latest research and gives me the attention that makes me feel that he treats every individual case with special care!!!! I have total confidence in his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2011

This doctor was very knowledgeable. very sweet. saved my Dad's life. He came recommended and I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

One of the nicest doctors and someone you could trust. Terrific personality and highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Great personality and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to each patient's needs and answers all questions in a human way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014898].votes_count ]]