Rate Dr. Donald G. Gordon

Dr. Donald G. Gordon's Ratings

One of the nurses treated my father so poorly. She was so rude to the point where he never wants to go there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588068].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for over 25 years. He has taken care of numerous problems. Recently had an intestinal infection that caused gas bloating. I thought what I was feeling was normal. I learned it was not and it was treated and fixed, which required two weeks of antibiotics followed by 3 months of probiotics, which MUST be taken to prevent recurrence. In addition he took care of 4 hemmhoroids, 3 of which I didn't even know I had. He knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

No waiting. which was quite different than the other places I have been. The doctor spent time with me and the nurse reviewed the visit with me as well. Like the old days in medicine I felt I was treated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I agree this is the place to go. The doctor took his time ( no computer in the room), looked at me instead of a laptop, and listened instead of typed. I felt his attention was on me totally and not on any time limit. I answered all his questions and he discussed the differential diagnosis with me. WE came up with a plan of action that satisfied BOTH of us. Great experience with a delightful doctor. Good sense of humor too. Not so bad looking either!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Gordon Just the best took great care of me. Had two colonoscopy and the both went well he get a 5stars plus from me. Would recommend him to anyone and have recommend to my Family

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Gordon is a great doctor. He helped me with my hemroids. It didn't even hurt. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgable and is no arrogant. Very easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2516593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2469559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I could not have had a better experience. This doctor was just a great guy. Figured out was was wrong with a few tests that hadn't been done. Not arrogance just great. No endoscopy which was what all others wanted to do. Can't recommend this guy enough. Agree with everyone that this is the place to go. The PA is great and the staff are wonderful. I did find out that in the transition from Danbury some things administratively needed to be worked out now no problems. Excellent overall experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2469556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I've never seen a more disorganized, inefficient office. With 4 people at the desk, walking around with papers & shuffling patients from one waiting area to another, it's unclear where to sign in, where to wait, & whom can help. In one appt with Dr. Gordon, I waited 45 mins in the 1st area, & then 15 before he saw me (for 10 mins). After confirming I had no symptoms of the ailment suggested by test results, he insisted I do have the ailment & sent me for more tests. The 2nd test was in the office. 3 patients were taking the same test at the same time (I've heard/read that Dr. Gordon prescribes unnecessary tests). Then, there was an issue with the Rx I was prescribed. The pharmacy tried contacting the Dr., but the call was not returned. Then I called. 3x, the phone was picked up, hung up, then went to vm. I got through twice. Each time was like a new request, asking for the same info. 3 days, & still no Rx. The PA is knowledgeable & helpful, but the hassles & the Dr. are not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I was born with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the type that they classify as D, for Diarrhea. Good chunk of my life i was on 2 different meds and while they tried to control the quantity, they really did nothing to help. I was at wits end, depression, high stress and even signed up for SSI and SS. I was gonna give it one more shot, went and saw that Dr. Gordon was highly approved, him and his staff.. So i figured, what the heck, give him a try... I gave him and his staff about 45 days worth of tests and trouble shooting and with his help, staffs help and meds, I have finally found relief.. With all the meds and tests i was on, we were approved to try a new drug for this treatment. Remember this medication, LOTRONEX. I suggest anyone with this illness to try this new drug, it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.. I am seeing this first hand and It has me now where i have a chance in doing what i enjoy in life.. Thanks to the Doctor and Staff..You Folks ROCK..!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1016236].votes_count ]]