Rate Dr. Donald G. Gordon

Dr. Donald G. Gordon's Ratings

Dr. Gordon is the best, very knowledgeable and selects correct treatments and meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for many years. He has been treating me for hepatitis B as well as a GI bleed. He has always been up to date with the last treatments and I have now been cleared of the hep B virus, I have never waited to be seen in the office for more than 10 minutes. Scheduling and having my most recent colonoscopy was easy (accept for the prep yuck). He also took care of internal hemorrhoids painlessly right in the office. He talked to me not a computer. I highly rcommend Dr. Gordon and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Horrible patients info is out in the open. The staff is rude and Obviously has no idea what they're doing. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this office never mind my family!! The state of CT will be investigating this circus of a medical office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

One of the nurses treated my father so poorly. She was so rude to the point where he never wants to go there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588068].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for over 25 years. He has taken care of numerous problems. Recently had an intestinal infection that caused gas bloating. I thought what I was feeling was normal. I learned it was not and it was treated and fixed, which required two weeks of antibiotics followed by 3 months of probiotics, which MUST be taken to prevent recurrence. In addition he took care of 4 hemmhoroids, 3 of which I didn't even know I had. He knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

No waiting. which was quite different than the other places I have been. The doctor spent time with me and the nurse reviewed the visit with me as well. Like the old days in medicine I felt I was treated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I agree this is the place to go. The doctor took his time ( no computer in the room), looked at me instead of a laptop, and listened instead of typed. I felt his attention was on me totally and not on any time limit. I answered all his questions and he discussed the differential diagnosis with me. WE came up with a plan of action that satisfied BOTH of us. Great experience with a delightful doctor. Good sense of humor too. Not so bad looking either!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Gordon Just the best took great care of me. Had two colonoscopy and the both went well he get a 5stars plus from me. Would recommend him to anyone and have recommend to my Family

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Gordon is a great doctor. He helped me with my hemroids. It didn't even hurt. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgable and is no arrogant. Very easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2516593].votes_count ]]