Rate Dr. Michael S. Baker

Dr. Michael S. Baker's Ratings

Dr. Baker is excellent surgeon. Very sincere, kind professional can't ask for better surgeon. I had a cysts he remove it same day in his office in less than 15 min. where 4 other dermotologist told me it takes more than 45 min and I had to my out of my poket and had to make second visit. Dermotologist in the area are all ripe off. Dr. Baker is the best and if I ever need to do anything I go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

A year ago he preformed surgery on my wife. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor. As a Navy veteran seeing his picture on the wall as a retired Rear Admiral Lower Half put me at ease, here was an experienced doctor. He has a family member who, like my wife is a singer which put my wife at ease. Tonight my wife is singing in New York City and celebrating another chance at life. Thank you Dr. Baker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016632].votes_count ]]