Rate Dr. David K. Ho

Dr. David K. Ho's Ratings

Dr. Ho is the best doctor I've ever had. He cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. Unlike most doctors I've seen, he takes the time to care for his patients and is very thorough.I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Ho for about 10 years. His office is staffed by just two people: Dr. Ho and his receptionist. He takes my vital signs himself and then he takes his time discussing my concerns with me. I've never felt rushed; he allows me to ask as many questions as I want. He's friendly, attentive, and down-to-earth, so I feel comfortable talking with him. Over the past several years, I've seen him for physicals; bronchitis; chest pains that he diagnosed as an inflamed rib joint; B-12 deficiency (treated with shots for a few months and then vitamins); and a small cyst that he surgically removed in his office. Dr. Ho is literally the best doctor that I have ever seen.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ho is so nice and knowledgeable. His bedside manner is off the charts amazing. He takes all the time you need to explain things. His wife is his receptionist and she is so sweet and competent. Highly recommend!

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

The receptionist is very friendly. Dr. Ho is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He was also very friendly and took quite a bit of time to talk with me about my concerns. I would highly recommend this office for your General Practice needs.

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag

Wow. I have to express my appreciation for this Doctor and staff. Dr. Ho's office is not at all fancy but his receptionist is very friendly and Dr. Ho is also very friendly and takes a lot of time explaining things. I'd have to say in my 30+ years seeing doctors, Dr. Ho is by far one of my favorites. Luckily I live close but I would definitely drive to see him.

Submitted May 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ho has been my doctor since 2000. I was blessed to be recommended to go to him in 2000 and have not left him since although my insurance has changed and covers only 80%. He makes you feel at easy the moment you see him and it does take the pain away. He is very reliable and very courteous.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ho is a highly skilled, reflective and kind physician, unrushed and eager to listen to his patients' concerns. He is always punctual, intensely focused, and exceptionally balanced in his patient management. Trained as a surgeon first and subsequently as an internist, Dr. Ho brings those two sets of eyes to his work and the patient benefits from the depth of his experience. He's got the evolving skills of the 21st century clinician, coupled with the compassion of the old-fashioned family doctor. I cannot imagine finding the extraordinary care which he renders anywhere else.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag