Rate Dr. Teresa M Kieser

Dr. Teresa M Kieser's Ratings

One of those fake surgeons. After she done my bypass surgery. I had a heart attack 2 days later. And another one 3 months later. She probably never really had a surgeon certificate. After my 1st heart attack 3 days after surgery, she said it was because I was a smoker. REALLY! Avoid having her do any surgery on anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Just had a quadruple bypass on August 15, 2013 at the Foothills Hospital in Calgary. What an amazingly dedicated and talented cardiac team serve in that facility. And if you have heard of Mother Teresa, well let me tell you about Dr. Teresa (Kieser). Mother Teresa was called to help relieve human suffering, Dr. Teresa was called to mend broken hearts but both with the same sense of caring for people and the passion to bring healing, one person at a time. This woman, of many years of practice and cutting edge techniques, is not only a brilliant and gifted surgeon but a beautiful and caring soul. I had the cardiothoracic artery grafting bypass surgery on Thursday morning (Aug 15) and was able to return home Tuesday morning (Aug 20) to a new life. So many beautiful people worked with me in the Foothills Cardiac Unit to make this process a success but the one who literally touched my heart the most, was Dr. Teresa Kieser. Yes, there really are angels among us. Lance Penny Stettler, Alberta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Fantastic surgeon! CABG x 3 - "off pump" with epidural. Up and walking in 3 days, D/C in 7. Highly recomended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

She gave me back my life and family! At 43 I needed 5 bypasses, she did it! She explained the procedure in a way we could understand. Dr. Kieser, staff and Foothills hospital, you rock!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

An angel in a human body. She makes you feel at ease with her confidence. Had a triple bypass done on Monday afternoon and home by Friday. Now 2 weeks after surgery, already at 30 minutes of walking. Consider yourself blessed to have her as your surgeon. I will recommend her anytime. I repeat, An angel in a human body. Bless you Dr. Kieser.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Dr Kieser and the staff at the cardiac unit of Foothills hospital provided excellect care following mitral valve repair. Despite a difficult and lenghthy stay in ICU, I was able to quickly transition back to my home with my new heart pumping, lungs breathing and confident of my recovery ahead

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Everything about her is excellent. Plus a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Highly reccomend this lovely doctor to anyone! She is correcting a surgery that is a 20 year old mistake, and I would not want anyone else working on me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

She is just amazing, made us so comfortable, we had full trust in her prior to the surgery, she took time to listen to us, answer all our concerns and fears. We were not disappointed with the results (quad bypass). Stephane and Patricia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

This doctor is amazing. My mom neede 2 valves replaced. this surgery normally takes 4-5 hours. Dr. Keiser spent 8.5 hours in the OR. She told us she wanted to be completely sure the valves were healthy. She cancelled 2 other surgeries that do to take her time on my mom. Although my mom is still in ICU at this point because he surgery was performed yesterday. Dr. Keisers staff have answered all my phone calls and questions. They do not seem bothered. Just like my mommy she is a person that this world needs around for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017169].votes_count ]]