Rate Dr. E.B. Hall

Dr. E.B. Hall's Ratings

I am a Big Fan of Dr. Hall! He is a very caring and understanding Man! He listens to me, he is knowledgeable about all meds and their interaction with others! He has straightened out all my meds to where they work for me! He has been a Life Changing Person in my Life! He has made me understand why I am the way I am! He has made me feel OK about myself! I am a Better Person because of him! My opinion about myself and other people has changed ! I had some problems with his staff. I talked to him about it. They have changed, so he obviously talked to them about it!!! I consider Him a Friend and Confidante!!! Kirby Balthrop

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Ok, I admit I'm a patient of Dr. Hall, and have been for about 5 years. As you can all see from his ratings, some of us love him, some hate him. I think that many of the points made here, good and bad, are true. Dr. Hall himself has ADHD (I'm not kidding, he does and if pushed would admit it), so if you take that into account, it explains a lot. If you're looking for a therapist to talk to about your problems, Dr. Hall probably isn't it. That's not what he's good at. Yes, he does push the meds quite a bit. If you don't want meds, he's not your doctor. Has he helped me? Yes, but I'm not the most difficult case. Has he said things that made me scratch my head in wonder? Yes. Do I spend up to an hour waiting to see him for a 15-minute appt?? Often. Is he the best? Probably not, but if you like him and "get" his style, he can be great. I'll stick with him for now because he and I seem to have found the best treatment for me. Do shop around if his style isn't for you.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I am a new patient of Dr. Hall's (since February) and have been very happy with him. He is knowledgable and intuitive about my psychiatric condition ad is a great source for referrals for alternative methods. He sent me to a PA who specializes in metabolic profiles which has helped me immensely in addition to medication management. He is familiar with the therapist I already had and so has been able to communicate with her regarding my progress. He runs late most days from what I can tell but overall I am very happy.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience! Hall had a secretary in the room with no medical background listening to every personal thing I had to say. She made several facial expressions and noises which were extremely degrading and disrespectful. She also decided to voice her opinion for whatever reason. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! filing a complaint with the AMA.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for years and I absolutely adore him! He saved my life! He listens to me, has referred me to other doctors for different complaints (I have neurological and spine problems) whom also took care of me. I hate to think what my life would be like if I didn't find him. The girls in his office have all been working for him for years and they are all very sweet to me.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

I am very concerned about Dr. Hall's understanding of patient confidentiality. On a number of occasions he has talked on the phone during my appointment to other patients, leaves his office door open during appointments while other patients are sitting in the lobby and leaves passwords to his computer on his desk where anyone can see them and take them! I have never been to a doctor who is more disorganized, inattentive and careless. I have seen him a few times but I think I will be moving my treatment elsewhere.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Over the last 12yrs I have seen a lot Dr’s,& during that time each Dr.would either misdiagnose me,prescribe meds that wouldn’t help,would make things worse,or they would tell me 2 just go 2 therapy.I have been seeing Dr Hall for 2 yrs. now & if it wasn’t for him I can honestly say that I would not be here today.He took the time 2 listen & look at my medical&family history & the events that occurred in my life, from all of that he was able 2 properly diagnose me. Dr Hall is very knowledgeable when it comes 2 prescribing different meds.Dr Hall will always let me know what he is prescribing,how it works,& what possible side effects it may have.He is also really good about following up with me 2 see how I am doing.I also really like that he just doesn’t believe that medication alone will solve every problem.Dr Hall also took the time 2 help me find a therapist.He is always researching & working with others 2 try & find the best plan.I highly recommend Dr Hall & I think that he is amazing!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Hall and he told me how I was feeling when I wasn't feeling that way. He is not a good listener and was rushed. I would not recommend this Dr. The P.A. that works there is wonderful, she listened to me and spent an hour with me. I believe I am better today because of her. She prescribed just the right amount of medication. I was feeling better and could function in life once again in 2 weeks.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

My adopted son has had psychiatric conditions and brain impairment since the age of 3. Dr. Hall has been the prescribing doctor for the past 6-7 years, he has tried innovative methods and has been successful with stabilizing my son for the last two years. This is in combination of psychotherapy, therapeutic interventions, behavioral modifications, and psychopharmacology by Dr. Hall. Thanks a million Dr. Hall!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag