Rate Dr. Howard F. Liebeskind

Dr. Howard F. Liebeskind's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. lieberski nd for over three years, he always has time to listen, always explains things, never left his office with any doubt about the care that was given. His staff is terrific. And he does tell corny jokes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

The doctor may know about feet, but has not learner to listen to his patient. He was rude,. Acted like he was better then anyone. Never took the time to ask my concerns. I have been using a prescription from another doctor. He had no idea of what the medicine was. Said he would look it up but never bothered to do it while I was there. If he needed help I would have looked it up on my phone for him. Don't go to this doctor ! Find a doctor that cares about you and has an open mind. I would not go back😁

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Liebeskind since I was in middle school and he is a terrific Doctor. He will see you when you have a scheduled appointment and is always on time. Furthermore, he will take his time with you to explain your situation and what steps need to be taken. At Dr. Liebeskind's office you will never feel rushed and his staff is very friendly, caring and courteous. The products that I have bought from this office have always been beneficial! I highly recommend him to everybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Had a foot problem and I told the doctor my primary care physician prescribed a cream that was working. He said don't use that, buy the cream he sells instead. Well his cream doesn't work. I tried it for two weeks and then I asked for a refund. I got put off for weeks before I gave up. Don't buy any products from this doctor. If they don't work, don't expect a refund.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

This doctor is incredible! He makes you feel so comfortable with everything he does. I haven't let anyone give me a shot in about 6 years because I'm so afraid of them, and I let him give me 4 of them! He makes it a very fast visit while still paying attention to all of your needs. If I ever have a problem again in the future, he is the first doctor I'll go to in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I have worked in health care and know great care when I receive it. The good Dr. not only did my right foot 5+ yrs ago but recently did my left foot and both with excellent results. Dr. and staff are kind and they give great care. I am so glad he is my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

DR has been taking care of me form 25 years. He is caring, tells OK jokes & is the best there is at taking care of your foot problems quickly & with care. His 2 medical assistants our the best there is & joyce, who handles the hardest job of all, filling out insinurace forms & finding out what you qualify for has been at this job for over 20 years. Between the Dr. his assistants & his insurance expert, you our ready for great care. The Dr has for many years been the Dr to a professional soccer team & has cared for college football players from USC & UCLA for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

My mom recommended Dr. Liebeskind after she suffered with plantar fascitis. He helped her with his shock wave treatment. Unfortunately, I got plantar fascitis in both feet. Months of pt didn't help. I was so impressed with Dr. Liebeskind. He took his time, explained things very clearly, and discussed reasonable expectations for treatment. He is very warm and chatted with me about my work and life in general. The treatment has helped so much! I wish I lived closer, but he is worth the trip!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Tends to not listen to the patient. ALWAYS wants to order orthotics to fix everything! Was not empathetic to my pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Very frustrating experience. I saw Dr. Liebeskind for what I know now was PTTD. He told me that this condition was all in my head and to buy Thorlo socks. Several years later (after living w/ the pain) I saw a foot and ankle specialist who educated me about the condition. I had surgery, an implant and my foot is so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018093].votes_count ]]