You may also like

Rate Dr. Henry B. Townsend

Dr. Henry B. Townsend's Ratings

Dr, Townsend is helping me with my pain. He is trying to find what will be the best treatment to help get the arthritis under control where I can live a more comfortable life,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Townsend is the best! He always takes his time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions in depth. He lets me be a part of the discussion and decisions in my care. He and his staff have been wonderful about getting back to me when complications arise. Dr. Townsend saw me within 3 days of my initial referral and that included the weekend. He has great relationships with other specialist and has gotten me in to see them the same day when needed. I consider myself lucky that my internist sent me to Dr. Townsend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Very kind and courteous Dr. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Townsend is one of the best, most caring, and professionally experienced doctors I have ever met. During an appointment with him, he noticed swelling in my leg, suspected a blood clot, sent me to an emergency room for treatment. He was right, and probably saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I love Dr. Townsend he has been a God send to me! I was diagnosed in 2005 with very aggressive rheumatoid. I went to my local rheumatologist and got no results for the extreme pain I was having. I then went out of town to another doctor for 3 years and no results. I have been going to Dr. Townsend about 4 months now and I had results with limited pain within the second month of seeing him. I am now totally out of pain. He is very thorough, kind and willing to do what ever he can do. He actually listens to what you have to say and talks to me in ways I can understand him. Great bedside manners . I referred my sister in law and she has gotten great results also. Bless to have him. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Henry Townsend! He is one of few doctors left that actually take the time to listen to you, hear what you've said and then take time to access the situation and explain his thoughts on it. He has a great bedside manner and I am really blessed that he was put in my life to treat my medical condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Townsend since 2012 and I really enjoy him. He takes his time and explains things in depth with me. He listens to all of my concerns and answers all of my questions professionally.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr. Townsend. I was not familiar at all with rheumatology and all he diagnosis that go with rheumatology. Dr. Townsend has been very helpful to be able for me to understand what is going on with me medically. We are still in the learning stage for me but Dr. Townsend has been very helpful and I do not feel I am bothering him to be his office. He takes the time he needs for me. He explains everything very thoroughly and in terms that I can understand. The entire office staff has also been very helpful in every way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Mean,arrogant,not thorough,makes you feel like a burden do NOT recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Arrogant uncaring thinks he knows it all put down other doctors. I will NOT recommend him or see him again !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020181].votes_count ]]