Dr. Brian J. LeBerthon

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Brian J. LeBerthon has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brian" to "Brian J."
RID: 2395193
07/08/12 5 3 5 5 Dr.LeBerthon is a compassionate and knowledgeable physician who is always willing to answer all my questions and is available to me any hour of the day. He takes the time to stay in contact with my primary doctor and review my care. He treats me as a member of his family and truly cares about his patients. The staff although very busy, can always cheer me up and when you're going through treatment, that really counts. From the receptionist to the manager, the entire office along with the doctor are here to help patients which is demonstrated by the long hours they all put in. I only wish other offices were as compassionate. I am truly blessed to have been referred to Dr.LeBerthon.
RID: 2156920
23/05/12 2 1 2 3 At first, LeBerthon appeared to be an amazing doctor, then my mother went PPO. He started pushing to see her more often although her condition was stable. Many times he has refused to give her results to her blood tests. He has ordered treatments without patient consent. He bad mouths other doctors which is probably his way to mask his insecurity, and he should be insecure. His office is a mess. Patient files all over, while waiting to schedule your next appointment, you can look at other patient's files. His current nurse actually grunts at the patients. I say current due to his high turnover rate in nurses. I'm sure my mother is not the only patient he has taken advantage of, but many patients don't question enough. He hates being questioned. And you can get all this treatment after waiting 2 hours to see him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1553779
05/10/11 5 1 5 5 Dr. Leberthon is definitely worth the long wait! He is very thorough with his patients.I definitely recommend him.  Respond
RID: 780779
03/02/09 4 5 1 3 He requires an aribration agreement before he will see you, which, to me, shows a lack of confidence in his abilities. So I never went to the initial appt. Does not make for a good start. If these agreements don't bother you then give him a try, but I don't like to waive my rights and no I am not sue happy. I have never sued anyone in my life.
RID: 386963
16/08/07 5 4 5 5 Being diagnosed and dealing with cancer treatment is no easy journey, but having a great, caring and compassionate doctor by my side,(and actually on my side!)made all the difference for me. This is a truly knowledgable, dedicated and very patient doctor. I highly recommend him. He will answer questions over and over until you are satisfied and understand the answer. Great bedside manners, nice humor, quite polite and overall very pleasant.He gets highest score from me.