Rate Dr. Neil J. Russo

Dr. Neil J. Russo's Ratings

I also echo the review from 07/02/2014. I experienced very poor bedside manner with this doctor and would never return to see him, nor recommend him to anyone else. His unprofessionalism, coupled with lack of compassion should heed any pregnant or non-pregnant woman who is seeking obstetrics/gyn services to stay far, far away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I've been going to Dr.Russo for 8 years. I had a miscarriage before going to him and an awful experience. From the onset, he treated me like family and addressed all of my concerns. With the healthcare world, changing he always greets with a smile. There office is very busy but I know 2 kids later if I had a medical concern, I'd trust him. Office staff has improved a lot since Livingston days. A great doctor with a huge heart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I made an appt to see Dr Russo for the first time because my main doctor in the group was booked. I was very unhappy with my visit to the point I left out his office crying. Dr Russo was very insensitive and did not care about any of my pregnancy pains I been having for months now. He did not look at my charts or notes that my main doctor left regarding my issues. He made me feel horrible and was impatient. I would not recommend any pregnant women to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I changed Dr about 6 months ago Dr Russo is nothing but the best patient and talkes to you like a person and much sure that you under what he is stay. I like when i call and i have a question that nurse line is great and the spend time talk with you and making sure that you understand just like Dr Russo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I like Dr. Russo. However his entire staff is rude. I have called on two occasions with a concern and did not recieve a call back. When I finally got through to someone I told her I had called several times and the woman said the office is busy and I am not their only patient. I will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Great doctor! I can not recommend him enough!!! Went trough 2 pregnancies with him and everything was very smooth! He is super caring and treats you like a family member! Do not even think about going with another doctor. I drove over an hour during both my pregnancies so I could stick to him and still do for annual appointment! A++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

I have been Dr. Russo's patient for over 12 years and without a doubt, this physician is remarkable! He not only is an excellent diagnostician, he saved my life, while undergoing an ectopic pregnancy, with a ruptured tube! He delivered my first child and monitored me throughout many miscarraiges and was even supportive through the adoption of our 2nd child. He always asks about my family and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Let me just say how much I love Dr. Russo. When I first started going to Dr Russo 9 years ago I had my reservations due to the previous experience I had with a male OBGYN. What seperates him from the previous experience is the personal interaction with his clients. Dr. Russo never rushes you, explains everything done in the visit in plain english. He is a very supportive thorough doctor and will never allow you to leave his office until you have a full understanding of what he expressed in your appointment. He is the greatest OBG around!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Russo is very knowledgeble; however, as a first time mother with complications during her delivery his bedside manner was extremely lacking. He was very aloof & didn't take the time to answer my questions or explain things as we went along. I had to have a c-section which he extremely rushed after I had sat in the hospital over 2 days waiting for an induction to work. Dr. Russo was in the operating room; however, the surgery was performed by the resident. This was never explained to me before hand so I was quite surprised & nervous when I could hear Dr. Russo advising the resident on what to do during the entire surgery. Lastly, the staff at the office, other than the nurse, were extremely unfriendly and acted as if I were bothering them anytime I called. Even when I was told to call the office to determine if I was to go to the hospital to be induced for an early delivery due to preeclampsia..NO ONE called me back. After waiting all day I called back & was sent to hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Russo and his staff! I have been seeing him for over 6 years and he has always been patient, understanding and caring. The staff in the office are excellent, especially Maria, Eileen and Edna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023777].votes_count ]]