Rate Dr. Mubarik Khan

Dr. Mubarik Khan's Ratings

Been going to him for years... now my husband and father in law go to him too. He was able to know what happened to my husband just by a picture. And he will work with you to come up with a solution. If you don't like something that was prescribed... he will find you good alternatives because not everything works for everyone. His whole team is great too.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Khan is very detailed and not about a #, he takes time to understand the issues and not rushing through anything. His communication style is very comforting and you dont feel you are being rushed. My entire family including parents see Dr Khan and he is very reponsive. Dr Charles A. Dadoo

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Khan saved my life 8 years ago during my heart attack. His bedside manner is the best by far of all the physicians I have met. He is a patient, caring and thoughtful man. Not sure why I've been so lucky to have been treated by him- since my first encounter with him was in the emergency room of Fair Oaks hospital by chance during my first heart attack in 2004! He never gave up on me then- and has continued to use his great expertise and experience to treat the varied and multiple conditions of one of the worst patients ever- me!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

He is the best doctor i have ever had. He always makes sure that i follow up and when i haven't ... he has his staff call me because i'm so behind. one time i was so sick i called after hours and he actually called me back.. gave me something to help for the night... and then made sure i followed up. i was better in no time. He's the best doctor... he's also very mild mannered and really listens. It's nice to not feel like you are going crazy ... and that there are different options for all kinds of stuff. He always tries to give me his advice ... but lets me decide how i want treat myself which is so helpful. Wouldn't change for the world!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

I'm sorry, but we saw this Doctor twice and he's the type of doctor who chalks things up to "stress" or "depression" without looking at your file. My wife and I sent our medical history to him and his staff said he would review it before we saw him (which every other doctor we've ever seen has); he did not. So, when we get there we go over symptoms of lung disease, vasculitis, skin spots, losing weight, etc., and he immediately suggests my wife could be depressed and to take an anti-depression med. Then when we explained that depression was not concluded by hopkins, he said, "maybe you're under stress". Are you kidding me? The second time we saw him he said he read through only half of our records and concluded "unspecific auto-immune" and to take an anti-depressant to "prevent" depression. We're not depressed for God sake! We want to figure out the source of the problem! This doctor just wants to mask your problem without taking time to look into it. Sorry.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

I have a very complex medical history that few doctors would tackle in that it involves gross misconduct by prior doctors. Dr.Khan refused to give up even after a near fatal mistake by some other doctor. Dr.Khan is an excellent man and Dr.to have in your corner for life.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

I recently took my aging father to Dr. Khan as I was looking for a new primary care doctor for him. I chose Dr. Khan based on his convenient location and top ratings. I was pretty sure his ratings were going to go down because my father has NEVER been satisfied with any doctor. But ever since we saw Dr. Khan, he has had nothing but good things to say about him. From the moment he Dr.Khan greeted him to the moment he walked out of his office to say good bye, he made my dad feel extremely comfortable. Dr. Khan spoke to him very cheerfully and respectfully, and was all the while, extremely thorough with his questions and checks-ups. He was a great listener, and listened carefully and patiently as my father pieced together his health history. It is Dr. Khan's application of his medical knowledge combined with his profound "human connection" that makes medicine a noble profession, and qualifies for nothing less than a perfect 5.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Khan is one of the Best Doctors I know. I live all the way in Culpeper but I will only go to Dr khan. My job didn't have the Insurance that Dr Khan don't take,so I hope I never gotten sick or anything.but now we have Insurance he does take,and Im glad he My doctor again. I love how he very Truthful,and will do anything to make you feel better. I also like that fact that I can Beep him and he will make sure he see me soon as possible. I also like that fact he don't hide anything from is patient and he always accurate. Also is staff is amazing and kind people. I been with Dr Khan for almost 8 years.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Kahn and Dr Decker Saved my life!! when another Dr messed up! the best Dr. you will find Ralph!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

He is a very good listener. Very sweet. he is the best :)!!!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag