Rate Dr. Terry McKay

Dr. Terry McKay's Ratings

I have been with Dr. McKay for 30 years and would not DREAM of going anywhere else! A root canal with Dr. McKay is preferable over a bad day at work! I don't feel a thing, he is knowledgeable, up to date with everything, no BS, friendly, on time and just an overall great guy! To his credit, he made sure he hired staff who respect and uphold his work ethic as well...and look! They are all still there!

When I had gone through an emotionally draining divorce...he was there as well as a friend. He is always supportive and part of ANY endeavor that cultivates community and well being for others! I wish all people were as great as MY dentist!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I switched to Dr, McKay about 2 years ago and I'm glad I did. Dr. McKay and his staff are very friendly and caring. I've had a fear of dentists all my like after a bad experience in my childhood. Dr. McKay has put an end to my anxiety. I'm just finishing up a year of Invisalign clear braces and I'm so happy with the results. I used the AcceleDent appliance to reduce my treatment time from over 2 years to 1 year. I would highly recommend Dr. McKay for all your dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have been a client of Dr. McKay's my entire life and I feel very fortunate to have had such excellent dental care over the years. As an adolescence, he was able to treat my overbite with a retainer (something I was very self-conscious about). 20 years later, I still receive compliments about my teeth. Dr. McKay and his staff are true professionals, yet very thoughtful and caring. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. McKay has been my Dentist for over 5 years. Him and his staff are amazing. Always on time, & gets me in right away if I am in any teeth pain. I have had teeth extracted, root canals & cavities filled. He's made it almost pain free every visit. Very gentle, and does a great job. Him and his staff put in that extra effort to make house calls to check in on there patients which is so appreciated. I had been to many different dentists over the years until i found Dr. McKay. And I wouldn't trust anyone else on my teeth again. I don't have any dental insurance, but his prices are very reasonable. I would recommend Terry and his wonderful staff to anyone looking for a new (and better) Dentist office. I know my teeth are in great hands,!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had an emergency dental situation on a Sunday. Got on the phone and called about a dozen dentists but was unable to reach any! Dr. McKay's voice mail has his home phone # on it so I called and left a message. He called me that day and was so comforting, also advised me what I needed to do until I could see him the next day. He saw me the next morning, did the procedure, almost painless! Such a wonderful demeanour, he and his staff were so kind. Got a follow up call from Andrea the next day, checking to see if I was okay. I've been with the same dentist almost 20 years and didn't even get a call from them until the following Wednesday. I'm so thrilled to be a patient of Dr. McKay, highly recommend him to everyone!! I've been back twice since the emergency and feel like I've won the lottery. Thank you so much to Terry, Andrea, Rhonda & Leanne, I am forever grateful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Terry McKay is top notch. He continually upgrades his knowledge and skills and is personable and honest. I have participated in his Study Club as he perfected his skill with gold fillings. He was my brother's dentist for years. Their kids were afraid to go to a dentist, but Terry put them at ease, and their eldest daughter is now a dental assistant in Kelowna. Terry has also done Invisalign invisible braces for my nephew. Terry offers one-appointment crowns right in his office using the latest equipment. Terry's office staff are the best in the business. Andrea runs the office like a well-oiled machine. Terry's team of hygienists and dental assistants are efficient, kind, professional, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Terry McKay for excellent dentistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

We chose Dr McKay because he had great reviews and he met our expectations on our first visit. He was friendly, knowledgable and seems to have the latest technology. His hygienists and staff are all very skilled and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Best Dentist we have ever had. Fear of pain? We've had zero issues. Price is reasonable and the gals that do the cleaning are wonderfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I needed an emergency dental procedure, and although Terry is not my regular dentist he met me at his office on a Sunday afternoon and fixed me up. He was also very good by following up with me later that evening and the next morning. He was very knowledgable about the problem, and I couldn't recommend him any more highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1025890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Terry is a wonderful dentist. He has been my dentist for over 20 years and has often gone out of his way to call me at homeor come in on his day off to deal with my dental or tmj emergencies. He also is the dentist for my 2 children one of which has special needs and and anxiety panic disorder. Terry was able to treat him with a nessessary root canal without him running out of the office. He is so calming pain free and friendly to chat with. I think he is the best dentist ever and am so grateful for his skills and desire to keep his patients happy and healthy by keeping his skills up to date and modern.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1025889].votes_count ]]