You may also like

Rate Dr. Cory A. Golloub

Dr. Cory A. Golloub's Ratings

Went to Dr. Golloub for a few routine checkups and two special need visits, I was not satisfied with my experience and found his bedside manner to be unpleasant. I will be looking for another Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811295].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 19, 2015

Wouldn't go back, Dr. Golloub had this know it all mentality when he is actually wrong most of the time. Mis - diagnosed one of my kids and actually had to being them to the ER. I also believe he has severe narcissist personality issues. Not going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811275].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 19, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! I don't now how anyone can say anything negative about him. I am a nurse and he is one of the best doctors. My two kids, husband and myself are all patients there and could not be happier. Besides him, the office staff is great . It is a great family practice and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Know Dr Golloub for 20 years and nothing but the best! Would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

AMAZING and Genius man! Dr Golloub is wonderful with my whole family and 2 small children. Very professional and has wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Golloub is not only a knowledgeable physician but also has a special way of personally engaging with his young patients (and their parents). He takes a genuine interest in your concerns and gives useful feedback to walk away with. Dr. Golloub is an expert at his craft.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

This is a test to see if my Rating are working. Others tell me that they put up ratings but nothing comes through. I've emailed RateMDs 7 times and no response. CAG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

The office is always accomadating, staff is always professional & upbeat even when very busy. Dr. Golloub is very knowledgeable. I have 3 children whom adore him, he always makes them feel at ease. I've gone to many other Drs. In the past always feel like I'm just a name to them. Dr. Golloub takes the time to listen he doesn't rush you in and out. We are all extremely please with the service we receive from the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Dr Golloub is hands down the best doctor!My entire family sees him and will always continue to see him.He is extremly knowledgeable, caring and sincere You will not find a more dedicated and better doctor around!!!!!!! I trust this man with my life!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Have been looking for a good internist for years until a friend recommended me to Dr. Golloub. Great listener and VERY thorough. Felt like I was his friend aws well. Labs are also done in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163692].votes_count ]]