Dr. Elizabeth H. Steinberg

Dr. Elizabeth H. Steinberg

Rate Dr. Elizabeth H. Steinberg

Dr. Elizabeth H. Steinberg's Ratings

I am female, and also had a surgery performed at Dr. Steinberg's office in recent months. The "bad" rating given by the last patient is way off. I got excellent care at Dr. Steinberg's. Her staff, including one male and one female, set up everything just right for my surgery. It started 15 minutes after I arrived. Dr. removed a cancer from me, and the lab report came back that she got it all!!!!! I did not even have insurance anymore, but I was given my old PPO rate anyway!!! I bet the patient who was so critical did not pay her bill or something else was up with her rating. I give Dr. Steinberg and her staff two thumbs up.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

Her office is messed up! I was there Friday afternoon and asked the receptionist if the Dr was running on time. The Dr was over an hour behind! What is worse is that I was scheduled for a surgery that afternoon, but the Dr kept on calling the receptionist back to set up for other procedures. When I asked where the receptionist had gotten her nursing training, she said that she didn't have any. WTF! What kind of Dr has someone with NO medical training set up for medical procedures? The girl was nice and the only one in the office running around doing everything, sucks to be her! When it was finally my turn, Dr invited a creepy guy into the room to help set up. I'm a girl, I don't want an old creepy man in the room when I'm asked to undress! He tells me that they aren't sure exactly how they are going to perform the surgery... again, WTF, you're the Dr, you're supposed to know! Thank God the creepy dude left during, but I'm never going back! I question the quality of care I got!

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

I had a spot on lip that was getting darker. I had a couple of other dermatolgists that wanted to take it off themselves. I dragged my feet because I was concerned due to the location and I have to admit I was very busy at that time of my life. Time rolled around for my yearly skin check up. I asked Dr. Steinberg "what do you think about this mole on my lip?" Although I had a couple of moles that needed taken off on my body, she felt that I should go to a plastic surgeon for my lip. She refered me to the only dermatolgist who is a plastic surgeon in Orange County. He usally only takes skin cancer patients but he will take her referals. OH MY GOSH. Thank goodness. After I had it taken off, I thanked her over and over for her wisdom. She did not take it off and because she knew the best outcome would be for a plastic surgeon to tackle it. She was right!! I am so grateful she was thinking of me instead of her own income She has amazing integrity and is not out to just make a buck

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

I'm a new patient and just tried scheduling an appt just now and the receptionist was not helpful at all. I explained the urgency of me needing an appt and instead of helping. She said well "I just can't do anything about it." Instead of offering suggestions or ideas she seemed too busy to help. So GFY

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Very polite and professional. Always has a smile on her face.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

She's nice to her patients, but whos the guy iin the back?? He looks gross and unprofessional, not sure if hes the office manager cause he does talk alot

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag

She's very RUDE and extremely MONEY hungry and dishonest. She has no problem prescribing you few doses of BOTOX even thought to went to see her for the itchiness around your face....she's always in hurry...Please save yourself and find a real dermatologist!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

Top notch doctor. My husband and I have been going to her for years. She is very knowledgeable, listens to you and makes you feel comfortable because she is friendly. I highly recommend her.

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag

I am 22 and I'd had acne since I was 16--until I met her last fall. She's the only dermatologist that didn't say--yeah, you really need to get this lasered. She analyzed it fr what it really was, a hormonal problem, and now it's flat out gone.

Submitted April 10, 2008 | flag

She's very thorough, very capable and very friendly.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag