Rate Dr. Washington G. Bryan

Dr. Washington G. Bryan's Ratings

I had a high risk pregnancy due to my age when I conceived. Dr. Bryan made sure that he tested me for every possible complication and kept me informed of all proceedings. I was fortunate enough to have a healthy son and smart enough to form a relationship with a doctor who understood my needs. I love Dr. Bryan! and so does Michael! Thank you, Dr. Bryan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

very kind and compassionate. Friendly staff. Recommend them highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. B is a wonderful doctor he delivered my first child Laila A.2/26/13 but he has been our family doctor for over 19 years. he's very knowledgable and a down to earth person. you will feel comfortable with him. BEST GYN IN NEW ORLEANS, LA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Bryan for a number of years and received nothing but the best care. He is so down to earth and humorous. He performed my surgery a couple of years ago and I was scared to death! He was concerned about me after surgery, my recovery went well. I thank God for Dr. Bryan and his staff. I am blessed to have such a wonderful doctor. If you are looking for a concerned, professional, knowledgeable and passionate GYN doctor, please look no further!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

I was a scared 16 year old who was pregnant. Dr. bryan and his staff made me comfortable and delivered all my kids with no problems or complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031054].votes_count ]]