Dr. Washington G. Bryan

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Washington G. Bryan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3651957
09/01/14 5 4 5 5 very kind and compassionate. Friendly staff. Recommend them highly
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2617425
15/04/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. B is a wonderful doctor he delivered my first child Laila A.2/26/13 but he has been our family doctor for over 19 years. he's very knowledgable and a down to earth person. you will feel comfortable with him. BEST GYN IN NEW ORLEANS, LA
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1547734
27/09/11 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Bryan for a number of years and received nothing but the best care. He is so down to earth and humorous. He performed my surgery a couple of years ago and I was scared to death! He was concerned about me after surgery, my recovery went well. I thank God for Dr. Bryan and his staff. I am blessed to have such a wonderful doctor. If you are looking for a concerned, professional, knowledgeable and passionate GYN doctor, please look no further!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 381625
08/08/07 4 4 5 5 I was a scared 16 year old who was pregnant. Dr. bryan and his staff made me comfortable and delivered all my kids with no problems or complications.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal