Rate Dr. Aram Shahparaki

Dr. Aram Shahparaki's Ratings

Knowledgeable and friendly. My impression is that Dr. Shahparaki genuinely cares about me and my health. Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

As a patient, I found Dr. to be very concerned and followed my blood tests closely. He offers med advice to help make amends to med problems of any negative blood test results. He even recommends certain books to read to help improve eating proper diet to maintain diabetes control. I like the fact he has CKG and tread mill to monitor heart condition. I hope to visit him over future years to monitor my overall health condition, especially my diabetes and heart as I am 66y with recent heart bypass.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Exceptional young man! With 2 sets of blood tests got to the root of a problem that had bothered me for 5 years. Has a long waiting list but well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2013

Absolutely horrific! He never showed up for 1 appointment and secretary didn't have the decency to call and let me know. I traveled 90 mins and sacrificed 1/2days pay. 2nd time, my appt. was at 10am he came at 11am. He never has my current info, results, charts, etc. I have to call and remind them to get my current results and still they fail. I have to bring all my own reports or he'll never have them. Absolutely no respect for others time and does not care about patients at all. So disappointing. Just horrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Very personable & genuinely caring. Extremely smart & very capable as a specialist. My problems were resolved within a couple of months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

He recommended to keep an eye on my thyroid issues. My thyroid was clearly protruding at the time of his assessment. I switched doctors and had my thyroid removed. It turned out to be cancerous. I just wish I went to a different specialist sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

A very good doctor. Bright and knowledgable beyond his years. He was friendly, patient, kind, and he cared. I absolutely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Great endocrinologist if you are prepared to listen to his suggestions and take the meds he suggests. Personable and encouraging as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The best specialist I've been to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Very professional, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Hi fixed my thyroid problem in a few weeks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033405].votes_count ]]