You may also like

Rate Dr. Aram Shahparaki

Dr. Aram Shahparaki's Ratings

Excellent in every way. The only drawback was having to wait 5 months to see him due to a long waitlist. Benefitted greatly from the encounter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

This time, I am really disappointed. He changed my medications and I was having very severe reactions to it. I had just finished my old meds which I was on for the past year...I called and the receptionist tells me to email him and he will respond right away. Like since when does one have to email your doctor especially if it is urgent? I got no answer. I called next day and was told same thing and that he will be in and he will reply. Towards end of the day, i gave up and booked an appointment to see my family doctor to give me a prescription to get my old meds back because it worked better with no side effects. Like why couldn't he even call me to find out how I am or tell me what to do? Really really disappointed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Excellent doctor! Caring, knowledgeable & extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Knowledgeable and friendly. My impression is that Dr. Shahparaki genuinely cares about me and my health. Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2601023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

As a patient, I found Dr. to be very concerned and followed my blood tests closely. He offers med advice to help make amends to med problems of any negative blood test results. He even recommends certain books to read to help improve eating proper diet to maintain diabetes control. I like the fact he has CKG and tread mill to monitor heart condition. I hope to visit him over future years to monitor my overall health condition, especially my diabetes and heart as I am 66y with recent heart bypass.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2439150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Exceptional young man! With 2 sets of blood tests got to the root of a problem that had bothered me for 5 years. Has a long waiting list but well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1033412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2013

Absolutely horrific! He never showed up for 1 appointment and secretary didn't have the decency to call and let me know. I traveled 90 mins and sacrificed 1/2days pay. 2nd time, my appt. was at 10am he came at 11am. He never has my current info, results, charts, etc. I have to call and remind them to get my current results and still they fail. I have to bring all my own reports or he'll never have them. Absolutely no respect for others time and does not care about patients at all. So disappointing. Just horrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Very personable & genuinely caring. Extremely smart & very capable as a specialist. My problems were resolved within a couple of months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1033410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

He recommended to keep an eye on my thyroid issues. My thyroid was clearly protruding at the time of his assessment. I switched doctors and had my thyroid removed. It turned out to be cancerous. I just wish I went to a different specialist sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

A very good doctor. Bright and knowledgable beyond his years. He was friendly, patient, kind, and he cared. I absolutely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033408].votes_count ]]