Rate Dr. Thomas K. Mahan

Dr. Thomas K. Mahan's Ratings

Dr. Mahan and his staff were exceptional. Needing surgery is a scary though however Dr. Mahan and his staff were very helpful, put me at ease, answered every question I had, and explained things thoroughly. The care I received was beyond my expectations and the follow up before and after surgery was wonderful. A very skilled surgeon indeed!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mahan is the best. He has an amazing bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. He took the time to address any questions I had and completely reassured me. I wish he was my primary doctor. I can't say enough about how wonderful he is and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

very miticulas has a nice way about himself very approchable did a fabulas job removing my gullbladder

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mahan performed two surgeries and one procedure on my mother (78 yrs old). his techniques were modern and state of the art, he is an excellent surgeon and his bed-side manner is great. My mother loved him and as her caregiver, I was very happy with the respect with which he treated her, and the professional and excellent care that he and his staff provided.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mahan has performed two separate hernia surgeries for me (two different areas of the stomach). They were both flawless and done laparoscopically. I am thrilled with his work. He is fantastic. He has excellent bedside manner and really cares for his patients.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mahan is wonderful surgeon. He has removed my appendix and my gallbladder. His staff was helpful and i was able to get an appointment very quickly. My first surgery was my append. and was an emergency that was the first time i had met him. Then i found out my gallbladder had stones so i called him for that too. Both surgeries were done throught the belly button and my recovery time for both surgeries was very short. My after care was just as impressive.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2007 | flag