Rate Dr. Adam Brant

Dr. Adam Brant's Ratings

Perhaps this single most rude and arrogant doctor I have ever met. When I told him I still had pain after surgery he told me it was my fault and it couldn't possibly be his work. Now I need a revision surgery at UCSF. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Best care by Dr. Brant and his P.A. Celest Cayco I highly recommend, office staff is second to none, had L5 and L4 fused, immediate relief. The after care by Celeste was awesome,very attentive and thorough. Fresno Regional Medical Center has wonderful caring staff made my stay a very pleasant experienc, Physical Therapy had me up and walking the day after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I had my surgery on July 28th and the after care and results thus far are again, outstanding. The visits daily in the hospital and the urgency really go again to show what professionalism they have at dr. Brants office. My wife and especially myself could not be any happier. If you need any type of nuero surgery, go to Dr. Brant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

I am having my surgery on July 28th. So far to this point Dr. Brant has been amazing. He is honest, takes quality time to talk with my wife and I about my procedure and after care. He took time for us to read from a list of questions and did not seem put out by it, etc. Overall, we are VERY pleased with his level of expertise and professionalism. By the way I must also mention that Nicole, Anna, Lindsey and the rest of his staff has been very punctual, friendly and on top of all the necessary paper work for my job, etc. Amamzing staff. Keep it up and thank you for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036600].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 25, 2010

very satisfied with Dr. Brant and the outcome of my surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

This doctor was rude. He would not even speak to me because his staff could not read the image cd's which was not my fault. He wailed at me that he wasted 15 minutes trying to read them. He silenced me when I tried to introduce my husband and myself. He sent me away until he got the images on film. My husband had driven me 2 1/2 hours the day before to personally pick up the required images and then drove the 1.75 hours to see this specialist and am in constant pain. I was so disappointed with his disrespect, dismissiveness and rudeness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036598].votes_count ]]