Rate Dr. Michael Szalay

Dr. Michael Szalay's Ratings

6 weeks ago I went to Dr. Szalay to get a boob job and the results are EXACTLY what I wanted. I went in for my first consult with a "open to suggestion" attitude, I made it clear that I didnt want "Big"I just wanted "bigger" Dr. Szalay then got me to try on a few sample sizes and within 5min I had found the size I felt comfortable with, he is extremely precise and I felt 100% confident in the choice he had come up with for me. I went back for a 2nd consult just to be sure and within that month I was booked in! The day of surgery I wasnt nervous at all,however due to the fact this surgery is perfomed via twilight sedation while he was stitching me up I did wake up, I did not experience any pain although I could feel him tugging and stitching away...they immediatly put me back to sleep. The first 6 days post op are bad - day 2-3 I would say are the worst but the medication they give you helps. I had no bruising and the swelling took about 1 month to ease. EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING! The Pain is worth it!!!!

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Szalay just over two months ago. I couldn't be happier with my result. The outcome is exactly what I had desired and Dr. Szalay did a fantastic job. He is extremely precise with his measurements, implant placements and sealing the wound. My scars are healing wonderfully. His staff including the nurses were very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Szalay was happy to see me three times before the surgery, as I was unsure about my choice of implant. He made me try different sizers and advised me on the differences between the implants. The surgery itself went smoothly and I had a speedy recovery. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I found Dr SZALAY to be very professional and a perfectionist in his work. He doesn't make small talk, which may be why some comments on this site have criticized his personality. The nurses and admin staff were friendly and helpful. I had lipo to 6 areas of my body and now, after 2 weeks, I'm starting to see a positive difference. It will be a few weeks until the final result is achieved but I am very happy with the results so far and would recommend Dr SZALAY for lipo.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Szalay helped me out of a horrible situation when we realised I had PIP implants. He really went the extra mile. I did not expect this of him, as he is a quite stand-offish man, not rude, but he doesn't dote and fawn all over you. He was unimpressed with the results of my first operation - we could not have predicted the outcome. He then proceeded to immediately book another operation within three days at absolutely no charge. I am now completely healed and both he and I are satisfied with the results. He is excellent value for money, do not expect a hotel/day spa. Do expect to wait a little while for your appointment. Keep a positive attitude and you will be rewarded for sticking with this efficient and complex surgeon. Thank you.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

Had breast augmentation surgery 3 days ago and there isn't a thing I could say needed improvement. Reception and nursing staff were extremely kind and knowledgeable, operation was very well priced, doctor was experienced and I was very happy with the result of my operation. I would recommend to anyone wanting breast implants.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr szalay 5 days ago and so far they are looking really good could not be better, he has done a great job!really knows what he is talking about,Dr szalay and his staff were so nice and friendly, could not of had a better experience.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

I am very happy with my breast enhancement,Dr Szalay and his staff.He is warm,helpful,approachable and you get the results you ask for.He is very realistic and honest and that was important for me.I just wanted my nice,full,pre-breastfeeding boobs back and thats what I got! The results are amazing-they are so natural. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

I had my first consult with Dr. Szalay 28/10/11. From the moment I walked into his practice, to the moment I walked out, I was extremely happy and satisfied with the help and information given by both Jane and Dr Szalay. He is professional and polite and gave me his recommendations for the best outcome for breast augmentation. He is a professional and I have faith in the results I hope to achieve through Dr. Szalay. I am making my appointment within the next few weeks! Can't wait, so excited and I know that I am going to be happy with the results. Lisa

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

I travelled from Sydney to see Dr Szalay for breast implants.Dr Szalay really cares about his patients.He was informative, friendly and professional.He made me feel so comfortable during my first ever surgery and made it so much easier for me.I am thrilled with my results-I have had so many compliments since and wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to my friends.Thanks Doc!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag