Rate Dr. Lee S. Gross

Dr. Lee S. Gross's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

was charged for a visit to pick up paperwork then was balance billed after insurance paid questioned dr about what staff did and he did not respond and at next appt treated me differently

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

I drove down to North Port to checkout Dr. Gross. I enetered the office @3pm on a Wednesday afternoon. Two office staff were present and no one was in the waiting room. I inquired about the Dr. and was asked what insurance I had. I responded Blue Cross Blue Shield and was tersely told they did not accept new BCBS patients. I began to leave and then asked about Medicare and was again told that they were not accepting Medicare patients. Of course I should have called ahead however part of the reason I went to the office was to evaluate the staff and office situation. Currently not happy with my recent visit to a new Dr. that seemed to have an assembly line mentality, just moving as many patients through as possible!!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

I am a retired RN and I've known 100's of Doctors, Dr Gross is exceptional. I haven't been to Doctor's Office in my entire life that was such a pleasant experience. The appointment are scheduled so that there is hardly any wait. Dr Gross has a wonderful "bedside" manner, there is no rush, plenty of time for questions. I am so grateful to have found him.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gross and staff have always been professional and compassionate towards patients. There has been very little waiting period with appointments, even on an emergency basis. He is outgoing and above all, very versed in his field.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gross is a great doctor. Very caring and compassionate. I could not recommend a more competent doctor. His staff is very helpful and very responsive. I would highly recommend Dr. Gross, his staff and his office! He not only treats my husband and I but our kids and grandkids also.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gross is professional, he cares about his patients, he accomodates even the most difficult schedules to make sure the patient is cared for in a timely manner

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gross is not just any doctor. We were patients of the practice for five years. If you cannot appreciate his services, you should leave the office and allow someone else his time. He is hands down a great doctor and does not deserve condescending patients, I believe Mental Health is not too far from his office. Our family re-located out of state and I am trying to find a family physician. His office is one of the few good things about North Port. Good luck to me. We miss you and the staff, Dr. Gross.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr.Gross is very patient centered and a leader in health care.

Submitted May 8, 2011 | flag

This doctor truly concerns me about his complete lack of caring and also minimal knowledge of varous medical conditions. He's very condescending but yet appears nervous when asked very SIMPLE questions!!! I would NOT recommend him to my worst enemy frankly

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag