Rate Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas

Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas's Ratings

My friend referred me to Dr. Moschonas and I feel blessed to be his patient. He knew more about my complicated medical history than any doctor I have ever been to. He is in the top 5 of the kindest, most considerate, caring and loving doctor I have ever had (and I have had many........ doctors and a very complicated medical history). We thank you Dr. Moschonas for being who you are, a real doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I have MS, and I have been blessed by being Dr. Moschanos' patient for the last 12 years. I could not have asked for a more knowledgable and carig doctor than Dr. Moschanos. He is the best and a God sent angel. God bless him and keep him in good health for his family and his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Was a patient of Dr Moschonas in 2011 and called to have a follow up visit this month and was told he no longer took my insurance and wouldn't even see me out of network! I am very disappointed that even though I had been a patient before that my new insurance doesn't qualify me to seen by one of the best neurologists here in Scottsdale. My name is Myra Belson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1040621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

Great doctor! I am so blessed to be able to see an amazing doctor! I recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Moschonas through a friend, whose mother had went through a similar issue as me. He is absolutely amazing! I have a complicated history but Dr. M never cared about any of it, just me as a patient. He is the kind of doctor that most other physicians need to look up to. He is intelligent, kind, gentle and confident. He does all that he can to make patients feel at ease and smile when going through difficult times. His PA is also extremely efficient and intelligent. If you need a neurologist that you want to stick with, this is your guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2012

Dr.Moschonas,AMAZING DOCTOR. If you are able to see this neurologist you are truly blessed, he has I believe cured me. He listens to me, he takes his time with me, he is everything I NEED AND WANT in a docotr , the person below must have been a real pest, because every person that goes to see Dr.M comes out with a smiling face and honestly better! RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE who wants answers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

After seeing this Dr. for 3 years, I was still not treated for my neurological problems after suffering a stroke. He wasted my time and billed insurance repeatedly for absolutely no medical help. I ended up seeing a different Neurologist. After a month, and some additional tests, he was able to answer all of my questions and provide the necessary treatment. I would not recommend Dr. Moschonas to anyone in need of medical treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1040617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

He is the best. I could never go to another neurologist again. His entire staff is helpful, and his PA Kelly is very knowledgeable and is compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I am so blessed to have a doctor like Dr.Moschonas, he has a way of putting your mind at ease, since I was very frightened about my anyerism, excellent bedside manners. Thank you Dr. Moschonas, he gets 5 stars in my book!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I absolutely love Doctor Moschonas. He makes time to answer every question I have. He doesn't try to cut me off so that he can move on to the next patient. Dr. Moschonas provides patient care the way it should be. I have a rather complicated medical history; a cardiologist, a pulmonologist, a vascular surgeon, neuro opthamologist. Why am I telling you all this? Because I trust Dr. Moschonas so much so that he is my "second opinion" when I am concerned about another procedure by one of my other physicians. He provides understanding, and comfort, but most of all he shows empathy for your situation, as all Doctors should but have forgotten. Dr. Moschonas has made the top 100 Doctors list several times, with good reason. I would recommend Dr. Moschonas to anyone in need of a "The Best" Neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040614].votes_count ]]