Rate Dr. Mark D. Akin

Dr. Mark D. Akin's Ratings

Dr Akins is the best Ob/Gyn I've ever meet. He's very passionate of his work and his patient care. He's very friendly but at the same time he keep it very professional. I've been to quite a few Ob/Gyn and never recieved the kind of treatment I recieved there at his practice. If you have question on any issues regarding your illness or problems he answer tem all. His staff are quite polite and very professional. The only downside I have there is that they should have more placed for parking. One more thing, if you have complication during your pregnancy, he will try all he can to save tat pregnancy. My hat and both thumbs up to Dr Akin, keep up the good work...

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

I was an out of area patient seeing Dr. Akin for his expertise. I was VERY satisfied and impressed with him. He is very professional, knowledgeable and his staff was awesome. I was a bit concerned walking into the large practice, afraid I would be waiting forever. It was quite the opposite. I don't think I've ever received such prompt, attentive service anywhere~ Thumbs up to Austin Area Ob/Gyn and Dr. Akin!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I have lived in Austin for 8 years and have been going to Dr. Akin for 6 of those years and I am so very glad I found him. He is so knowledgable, compassionate and caring. I cannot praise him enough. His staff have always been upbeat and helpful as well. I wished all women could have the opportunity of receiving Dr. Akin's care. He's the best!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Akin is an excellent physician. I am a very difficult case and he manages my infertility treatments with great care and attention. He delivered our son via c-section and you can't even tell that had an operation. He is known as a very skilled surgeon as well, related to OB/GYN. He is compassionate, honest, and has a great staff.

Submitted April 11, 2008 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Akin's for 23 years, and he delivered both my children. He is honest, knowledgeable, keeps up with the latest technology and is compassionate but direct. I highly recommend him as a physician. The only down sides to his practice are the occasional long wait times and parking situation.

Submitted July 27, 2007 | flag