Dr. Lew B Disney

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Lew B Disney has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4795289

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3  Respond
RID: 2103264
03/05/12 5 5 5 5 Hi. my name is Carlos Hernandez and my wife Bertha had a surgery call gamaknife. DR.Disney took the time to explanin to us the results of the MRI. Show us pictures in his computer and explain the proceidure of the surgery he spend over an hour with us and was sure that we understood everything about the surgery. His staff all great from customer service to the billing department.We are so happy that DR.Disney was our blessing angel and that this surgery had help my wife. DR. disney was refered to us by my family DR. Makandura.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

23/04/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "POMONA" to "UPLAND", Grad Year changed from "1982" to "1991"
RID: 1547971
27/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Disney took the time to explain in detail the do's and don'ts from my husbands accident. Very knowledgeable about what is next and why injuries he sustained.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1542230
20/09/11 2 1 1 1 Paid cash for a second opinion from the LDR group. I was very disappointed and felt like I got ripped off for the 5 minutes of time I got from the doctor. He not only questioned what the MRI showed but called another doctor in to get his opinion then both doctors left and one came back and said that he "thought" surgery might help. Thought?? Seriously... I returned to my original doctor as I didn't need a surgeon who only "thought" it might help. Totally disappointed after I forked over cash.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1464621
15/06/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Disney is great! My father-in-law has had two surgeries (different problems) with him and is doing really well. We wouldn't ever go anywhere else.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 854254
06/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Disney is an outstanding surgeon!! He fused my L-4 L-5 with great success!!! My back is stronger and better than ever!! He is very committed to patient satisfaction and ALWAYS takes whatever time is needed to answer all of your questions. He is a very kind, and caring surgeon that truly cares about his patients!!! No wonder he has received the "Top Neurosurgeon Award" for the Inland Empire twice. He and his staff are definatley a "Class Act". He gets 5 stars frm me!!!!
Insurance: Workers Comp