Rate Dr. Robert W. Later

Dr. Robert W. Later's Ratings

He's great! My husband and I both love him and his staff. We hardly ever have a long wait time.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

He makes me feel comfortable in all of our appointments, Bed Side manner is awesome..

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

he is an amazing obgyn, HE IS VERY NICE AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Later is an awesome DR he delivered me and my little girl He placed an IUD for me he is very good at what he does..

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

I went into pre term labor 4 times while dr later was on call for my dr. Not ONE time did he come in and see me. I never once got seen by him and he never listened to what I said. I finally went to a new hospital and they found a tumor on my baby..They rushed me to a high risk hospital for my baby to be born. Long story short if he would have found this tumor earlier then they would have been able to save my baby but unfortunatly my baby passed away 2 hrs after giving birth due to her tumor rupturing. If he ever reads this I would love to say thank you for contributing to my daughters death. OHHHH and after the fact I went to his office to talk to him and asked why he never saw me and he said " no matter what I would have done your baby would have died" WELL YOU CAN TAKE THAT ONE UP WITH THE U OF U WHO SAID IF THEY WOULD HAVE FOUND IT EARLIER WE COULD HAVE DONE IN UTERO SURGERY TO REMOVE IT. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET YOUR LISCENSE REVOKED...YOUR AN AWFUL DOCTOR

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

receptionists are airheads, but other than that, facility and doctor are incredible.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Later has been very helpful. It's hard to get into most OBs if you are not pregnant unless you call a year in advance. I was able to get an appointment with him within a couple of months. I never have to wait longer then 5 minutes for my appointment. I appreciate that. He is prompt and efficient during appointments also. His nursing staff and front desk staff are great. They always return phone calls and are so nice to talk to. I would recommend Dr. Later to anyone, especially if they are trying to get pregnant but are unsuccessful.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

He's polite and considerate, but not warm, outgoing, or personable. My visits feel cold and rushed.His office didn't always call me back when I was having medical concerns when they told me they would. His office didn't communicate to me that I needed to schedule a new appointment each time. When I found out I was anemic, they just gave me some samples of various iron supplements without telling me that the pills ranged from about 25 mg to 90 mg. Had to research ourselves how much I should probably be taking. Office is only open 4 days a week and only accepts general phone calls 3 days a week. He's determining my due date using the first day of my last period. However, I know the day I ovulated which is more accurate in determining the delivery date which means my due date would be 4 days later than what he said. All of my ultrasounds have agreed with me or said my due date was even later, but he just keeps saying that he's going to keep it as the first date without explanation.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Later for 15 years now. I think he is the best OBGYN in the State of Utah. He has delivered all 4 of my children. He always has his patience best interst in mind.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag