Rate Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Ratings

The staff is usually rushed by Greenberg, so it feels like everyone in the office is pressed for time. I waited for over an hour for my BA to begin -- it started wayyy after the time they told me it was scheduled! Yes, Greenberg's bedside manner is disappointing and you're lucky to talk to him for more than five minutes, but the man is gifted. I'm one of the youngest BA patients he's had in a while (according to his nurses) and I was afraid of walking out with obscene, obviously FAKE breasts, But that wasn't the case: he made me look perfectly proportional and natural -- and now I finally have the confidence I've been lacking for nearly twenty years. So yes, he has his faults, but this doctor absolutely knows what he's doing and he can make ANYONE feel beautiful (just give it time!)! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

The staff was fantastic. They answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery. Dr. Greenberg is an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Greenberg was the most helpful surgeon on Long Island. After searching and consulting with many "number one" plastic surgeons I felt the most comfortable with him. He went thru step by step the process would be for my rhinoplasty. he knew exactly what I wanted and made me look flawless and most important natural! I still looked like the old me just improved! I am very happy with my results and would recommend this place to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I recently had lipo of the abdomen and love handle area and it was the best decision i could have made. The staff was very helpful and informative as well as Dr. Greenberg himself!!! All my questions were answered in a timely matter and I wish I would have done this sooner!! On my way to looking better for summer 2014!! I highly recommend this office to anyone considering plastic surgery!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Doctor is very quick ,doesnot spend more than 20 seconds with you.Afraid to ask a question ,you feel like you are being rushed .Very unprofessional .Full of himself .Staff is unprofessional .Its all about the money for them .Please choose another plastic surgeon .I would not go to him if any surgery was for free

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr Greenberg was very professional and attentive throughout the entire process of my decision to have surgery. He explained every aspect clearly and correctly. I am extremely happy with the results. His staff is excellent. The receptionists, surgical coordinator,medical assts and nurses were the best I've every dealt with. They were very supportive and showed a great amount care and dedication. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Greenberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I had my breasts done by Dr.Greenberg a few weeks ago. So far I am completely happy! I didnt want to be too big but still wanted to look good and thats exactly how I look! My nurse was amazing. I dont remember her name, she was young and so nice and made me feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend going to Dr. Greenberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

very unhelpful, agressive staff, annoyed when you ask questions about procedures and health, overall I would not use this facility in its entirety. They just make you feel like you bother them if you ask them something even after you pay top dollar for the procedures done. Very unhappy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr Greenberg is an extremely talented surgeon who is dedicated to providing outstanding service to his patients. His runs a very efficient office, with a very knowlegeble staff. He is straight forward in his approach, and is only satisfied when you are satisfied. I have haad abdominal liposuction as well as breast augmentation with him and am very pleased with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I recently had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Greenberg and am extremely pleased with the results. He is a talented and knowledgeable surgeon and I would highly recommend him. The doctor and his staff are always available to answer any questions and concerns. I have a blood clotting gene and he took every precaution to ensure my safety. I tried on sweat pants the other day and cried because it was the first time in 20 years that I didn't have a tube around my hips and stomach. I looked normal and asked myself "why did I wait so long?" Thank you Dr. Greenberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164021].votes_count ]]