Rate Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Ratings

I tend to be a perfectionist. Any plastic surgery and I'm the one to say afterwards but what about this and that. I will find something that is not to my liking Not with Dr Greenberg. He did a facelift, brow lift , fat injections , lower lids and CO2 laser on my eyes. My recovery was amazingly fast the swelling and bruising down markedly in 5 days. Exactly what I wanted was done. I can be difficult and Dr. Greenberg knew what I wanted told me it may not happen and why but made it happen. He also had the professional courtesy in dealing with a demanding patient like me. His expertise and bedside manner is everything I wanted in someone who is working on my face. After all I can't cover it with Jeans. Most of the staff is friendly and extremely helpful. After recovery I felt a bit rushed with opening my eyes and the nurse couldn't redo the head dressing to my comfort and became very frustrated then there was Danielle who came to the rescue and fixed everything. She is the most amazing assistant. Kind gentle and the patience of a saint. All in all Dr,Greenberg is amazing and does amazing work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

This was a wonderful experience from the consult to post op. Dr Greenberg did a fabulous job and his staff is great!! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I recently had liposuction with Dr. Greenberg and couldn't be happier. I've never received so many compliments in my life! And the best part is - no one at work knew because I was back to work the next day! My results are amazing. I truly can't believe this is my body. Now when co workers ask how I did it, I refer them to the best! 3 of them had surgery recently with Dr. G and love their results as well. He is extremely talented and his staff is so caring and kind. Overall great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Greenberg is amazing! I felt so down before I came to his office for an entire mommy makeover which consisted, for me, of a tummy tuck, an armlift, lipo of my flanks, breast augmentation and a lift, and a rhinoplasty. I had these procedures
done a year and a half ago and I have been so happy and confident since. I go on vacation to all new islands and beautiful places because I love showing off my new body! His staff are all amazing!! i absolutely LOVE all of the girls. They helped me through every aspect of my
procedure before, during, and after. Everyone at the office was so reassuring and kind. I can't thank them all enough. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are the best!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I am satisfied with my results thus far. He worked magic !! He did a revision from another doctor and will be recommend friends and family to dr greenberg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

i had my nose done recently and the staff and Dr. G were amazing!!! The courtesy and professionalism of Dr. G and his goes unmatched!! They were extremely helpful and carin throughout the process!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I love my nose !! The dr and anesthesiologist were great and followed up with me to make sure I was okay. I had a really great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Greenberg and I am beyond pleased with my results. They look natural and he cares deeply for his patients. His staff is warm and helpful. I recommend Dr. Greenberg to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I get my injections from Dr Greenberg and they look natural and it lasts a long time. I would recommend Dr Greenberg as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724754].votes_count ]]