You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Ratings

Love going into the office!! The office is beautiful.. Dr. Greenberg is the best of the best and I'm very happy with my results!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I completely disagree with some of the other reviews left below me.. Dr greenberg is wonderful. He put implants UNDER the muscle and i had minimal pain. My breats look amazing. He did lipo on my thighs and they are perfect now!! I can't wait to go to the beach this summer I can't thank Dr Greenberg enough. His staff was so supportive and helpful and Dr Greenberg was there to answer all of my questions every step of the way. I will be back for more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Greenberg is fabulous. I have been to his office for breast lift, tummy tuck, lipid and will definitely return for others work (my face) I look great and feel great. I feel way younger and love the attention from friends on how wonderful I look

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Went for consultation waited and filled out my paperwork . Went back to exam room dr hoshander spent 15-20 min examining and explaining best way for breast lift and augmentation and I felt so comfortable with everything that I booked it 2 days later and my surgery is in 17 days

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

This doctor was the worst doctor. He did a botch job on my breasts and was beyond rude once he got my money. He never even looked me in the eye. He put implants on top of the muscle. Who does that ? And charged me a fortune to top it off! Do yourself a favor, find another doctor, this guy is a dick!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr Greenberg is an amazing Doctor!!!! I recently had a tummy tuck and I am extremely happy with my results. It has been life changing. His entire staff is professional, knowledgable and friendly. I am so happy that I chose Dr Greenberg!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Do NOT go here. First of all I knew what kind of environment this was when you pull up and it looks like a bad modern disco with tacky decor everywhere. The "doctor" is a sad man with a plastic face and an inflated ego. His bedside manner is TERRIBLE, I do not trust him for a second to go anywhere near my face. I went in for a consultation and he was with me for all of 2 minutes. I felt like I was keeping him from something more important. He does not care about you as a human being all he wants is money. STAY AWAY! There are much better places in this city than going to this sad money-hungry man.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I tend to be a perfectionist. Any plastic surgery and I'm the one to say afterwards but what about this and that. I will find something that is not to my liking Not with Dr Greenberg. He did a facelift, brow lift , fat injections , lower lids and CO2 laser on my eyes. My recovery was amazingly fast the swelling and bruising down markedly in 5 days. Exactly what I wanted was done. I can be difficult and Dr. Greenberg knew what I wanted told me it may not happen and why but made it happen. He also had the professional courtesy in dealing with a demanding patient like me. His expertise and bedside manner is everything I wanted in someone who is working on my face. After all I can't cover it with Jeans. Most of the staff is friendly and extremely helpful. After recovery I felt a bit rushed with opening my eyes and the nurse couldn't redo the head dressing to my comfort and became very frustrated then there was Danielle who came to the rescue and fixed everything. She is the most amazing assistant. Kind gentle and the patience of a saint. All in all Dr,Greenberg is amazing and does amazing work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

This was a wonderful experience from the consult to post op. Dr Greenberg did a fabulous job and his staff is great!! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I recently had liposuction with Dr. Greenberg and couldn't be happier. I've never received so many compliments in my life! And the best part is - no one at work knew because I was back to work the next day! My results are amazing. I truly can't believe this is my body. Now when co workers ask how I did it, I refer them to the best! 3 of them had surgery recently with Dr. G and love their results as well. He is extremely talented and his staff is so caring and kind. Overall great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730346].votes_count ]]