Rate Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Ratings

He is great doctor whose expertise on certain procedures above approach. Breast augmentation the best in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I was referred to him by a relative of mine. Horrible results. The wait time to see him is so ridiculous and when he finally steps into the room, he literally talks to you for no more than 10 seconds. God forbid you have several questions for him. He seems annoyed when you ask a question. He's not friendly or reassuring. During the consultation, he seemed nice but after the surgery, he made me feel as if i was a nuisance. I had a tummy tuck done and it was a disaster. I now look like I have 2 belly button. He tried to correct it a year later but absolutely no improvement. His staff are very unfriendly and often have conversations amongst themselves while you're standing in front of them waiting to be helped. They all act very stuck up for no reason. I would never refer anyone to Greenberg. It was a nightmare and my results are evidence of that. Doctors are supposed to be compassionate..something that Greenberg lacks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

went to greenburg for a consult and felt like I was being given a sales pitch. Staff was stuck up and rude. Was seen by his assistant who was too young and she went over the procedure. When he finally arrived he was rushed and didn't seem interested to discuss outcome. Then I was seen another staff member to discuss price and convinced to leave a 500 deposit to save a date for surgery and advised that I could receive a refund if I changed my mind. I called the next day to request refund and was given the run around for a week . They kept giving me different excuses so I informed them that I would call card company and dispute payment then money was refunded. DONT GO TO THIS MONEY MAKING DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

This guy is here to rip you all off! Guess what it happened to me! Two years ago I got a tummy tuck done and HE MESSED IT UP!!!! The scar is so visible, when I want to wear a bikini I can't because the scar is right under my belly button. The scar didn't fade at all. Along with the tummy tuck, I got lipo done on my thighs and I asked him before the procedure to show my how much fat he'll take out when its all finished. He didn't. He said,"I took out a BUCKET AND A HALF." Even the staff would say that, but I didn't believe them. I had no change. I was a size 6 and still I am 6. Wait it gets better...

I decided to give him another chance. About a month ago, I wanted to get lipo on my waist and thighs. He went on with the procedure and nothing. NO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

Summary:

If you want to get a procedure done from him, you shouldn't. He will rip you all off. His mouth starts watering when he sees money(Like Legit) and also his staff. So if you want to get a really messed up and an utter failing procedure just don't go. There are better doctors than him. Oh did I mention he's rude and arrogant. He is. Ever since he moved to his new office he doesn't care about anyone. All in all, HE SUCKS. I really want to show an image of what I look like so you know to not to go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Awful, he and his staff should be investagated and brought up on charges. he has bimbos come in to see you with no medical degree and they pull product, he comes in, and when i say i want only a tiny bit of botox here and here, he shoots up my entire face, charges me $3,000 and i had eyes that were practically closed or several months due to too much botox. AVOID this egotistic nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611906].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

The staff is usually rushed by Greenberg, so it feels like everyone in the office is pressed for time. I waited for over an hour for my BA to begin -- it started wayyy after the time they told me it was scheduled! Yes, Greenberg's bedside manner is disappointing and you're lucky to talk to him for more than five minutes, but the man is gifted. I'm one of the youngest BA patients he's had in a while (according to his nurses) and I was afraid of walking out with obscene, obviously FAKE breasts, But that wasn't the case: he made me look perfectly proportional and natural -- and now I finally have the confidence I've been lacking for nearly twenty years. So yes, he has his faults, but this doctor absolutely knows what he's doing and he can make ANYONE feel beautiful (just give it time!)! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

The staff was fantastic. They answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery. Dr. Greenberg is an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Greenberg was the most helpful surgeon on Long Island. After searching and consulting with many "number one" plastic surgeons I felt the most comfortable with him. He went thru step by step the process would be for my rhinoplasty. he knew exactly what I wanted and made me look flawless and most important natural! I still looked like the old me just improved! I am very happy with my results and would recommend this place to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I recently had lipo of the abdomen and love handle area and it was the best decision i could have made. The staff was very helpful and informative as well as Dr. Greenberg himself!!! All my questions were answered in a timely matter and I wish I would have done this sooner!! On my way to looking better for summer 2014!! I highly recommend this office to anyone considering plastic surgery!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Doctor is very quick ,doesnot spend more than 20 seconds with you.Afraid to ask a question ,you feel like you are being rushed .Very unprofessional .Full of himself .Staff is unprofessional .Its all about the money for them .Please choose another plastic surgeon .I would not go to him if any surgery was for free

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2164034].votes_count ]]