Rate Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Ratings

This was a wonderful experience from the consult to post op. Dr Greenberg did a fabulous job and his staff is great!! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I recently had liposuction with Dr. Greenberg and couldn't be happier. I've never received so many compliments in my life! And the best part is - no one at work knew because I was back to work the next day! My results are amazing. I truly can't believe this is my body. Now when co workers ask how I did it, I refer them to the best! 3 of them had surgery recently with Dr. G and love their results as well. He is extremely talented and his staff is so caring and kind. Overall great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Greenberg is amazing! I felt so down before I came to his office for an entire mommy makeover which consisted, for me, of a tummy tuck, an armlift, lipo of my flanks, breast augmentation and a lift, and a rhinoplasty. I had these procedures
done a year and a half ago and I have been so happy and confident since. I go on vacation to all new islands and beautiful places because I love showing off my new body! His staff are all amazing!! i absolutely LOVE all of the girls. They helped me through every aspect of my
procedure before, during, and after. Everyone at the office was so reassuring and kind. I can't thank them all enough. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are the best!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I am satisfied with my results thus far. He worked magic !! He did a revision from another doctor and will be recommend friends and family to dr greenberg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

i had my nose done recently and the staff and Dr. G were amazing!!! The courtesy and professionalism of Dr. G and his goes unmatched!! They were extremely helpful and carin throughout the process!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I love my nose !! The dr and anesthesiologist were great and followed up with me to make sure I was okay. I had a really great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Greenberg and I am beyond pleased with my results. They look natural and he cares deeply for his patients. His staff is warm and helpful. I recommend Dr. Greenberg to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I get my injections from Dr Greenberg and they look natural and it lasts a long time. I would recommend Dr Greenberg as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had my upper and lower eye lids done by dr greenberg a little over a year ago. i couldn't be happier with them! I am amazed at how many years it took off of my appearance. I have no visible scars. the pain was minimal and i had no down time i had it done of a friday morning and i was at work on monday! I love dr G and his staff!! I recommend him to my family and friends! i will be back for my facelift in a year or two!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724491].votes_count ]]