Rate Dr. Edgar H. Aleman

Dr. Edgar H. Aleman's Ratings

Dr. Aleman spends almost double the appt. time with me discussing my medication, how, why, etc. He is thorough in going over my health history of the last 4 months (I usually see him every 4 mos. or so) and gives advice on diet, exercise, heart health, family, etc. I am in my late 30's and he is the first doctor who has figured out my heart problem, fixed it, maintained proper medicine dosage, and spends the time to listen and advise. LISTEN. That is the best part about my appointments with him. He asks me questions and then listens to my answers. He is very busy, but never makes me feel rushed. He is THE BEST! The office staff and nurses are all very sweet and helpful with great humor.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

Always in a rush. If what you are looking for is a doctor that doesn't listen and spends very little time with his patients, this is the doctor for you.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

kind and caring. Ecxellent skills in complicated cardiac procedures

Submitted Dec. 21, 2007 | flag

A friendly cardiologist who lacks knowledge in general medicine

Submitted July 25, 2007 | flag