Rate Dr. Gregory W. Stocks

Dr. Gregory W. Stocks's Ratings

I visited with Dr. Stocks seven years ago regarding arthritis in both of my knees. Over the years I have seen four different orthopedic doctors and when I decided it was time for surgery, I came back to Dr. Stocks. Boy, am I glad I did! I am pleased to say that the surgery and recovery time has been much faster and less stressful than I could have expected. I was back at work in three weeks, and completed physical therapy in four weeks. Have already scheduled for the second knee and looking forward to being a total person again. Dr. Stocks, Joan and Brandon are a perfect team and gave me a new lease on life. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

I am a 20 year old who has gone to Dr. Stocks for 5 years now. He has performed 3 hip replacements and I couldn't be happier. He is great docotr and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a hip specialist. I have never waited long to see him and his staff is amazing. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Dr. Stocks is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen - bar none. He is one of the only doctors I have ever seen that actually spends time with each patient. I went to him for 3 years with a bad hip. He spent much time studying the X rays and watching the deterioration of the hip joint. He told me that I would know when it was time for a replacement. He did not try to hurry me. Once I had the replacement, it was amazing. My recovery was quick and I would rate him a 6 or even a 10 if you would let me. I did have to wait on occasion, but it was always worth the wait. His staff, including Joan and Brandon, are also wonderful. They are caring and knowlegeable. I have recommended Dr Stocks to many friends and all have been very pleased. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2008

Dr. Stocks is very busy because he is the best of the best! He tends to run behind on his appointments because he actually takes the time to talk to his patients in detail and does not rush them through, especially if they need surgery. The patient who drove 350 miles and was mad because his appointment was behind should have waited. Dr. Stocks practically rebuilt one of my hips after an accident. Other doctors weren't so optimistic. My quality of life is great because of Dr. Stocks. His staff is wonderful too. His nurse, Joan, bends over backward to help me and his assistant, Brandon, is wonderful. I trust all of them and have recommended friends who need hip or knee surgery to see him. I've been rushed through doctors offices before because they're more worried about their schedule than the concerns of the patients. Take a good book or some magazines and be patient. Dr. Stocks' knowledge, expertise, and bedside manner is worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Staff is surly, rude and inhospitable. They screwed up my appointment time and responded by blaming me for their mistake and suggesting if I had all day and was willing to wait in the waiting area all day they would try and work me in and 'maybe' the dr could see me. Drove over 350 miles for this kind of abuse. Avoid!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043728].votes_count ]]