You may also like

Rate Dr. Tom J. Pousti

Dr. Tom J. Pousti's Ratings

Its been a little over a month since my breast augmentation with Dr. Pousti and I could not be more pleased. I was incredibly nervous and the reviews I read about Dr. Pousti only made him sound too good to be true. I am very happy to say that he is definitely TRUE! Honest, kind, and personable. He listened to my concerns, fears, hopes, and situation. He and the nurse even held my hand til I fell asleep. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Pousti and his amazing staff to anyone considering having the procedure! He even remembered both a friend and my mother. And the office staff gladly offered to keep an eye on my kiddo in the lobby so he didn't need to go into the exam room with me. It being a sensitive situation. Truly an amazing experience! Before, during, and after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

I had a BA and lift almost 3 weeks ago, very pleased with results., My boobs look amazing! He listened to what my goals were and I am confident that my long term expectations will be met. I work in the medical field and find both him and his staff to be very caring and first class! His staff called me everyday for 2 weeks! WOW How many offices do that? Dr Pousti came highly recommended by my daughter who had a mommy make over earlier this year. I live / work 90 miles away from his office and I don't think twice about making the drive. Now that I've found the perfect PS I'm contemplating a tummy tuck, so maybe next summer...5 ***** DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

I'm happy to have chosen Dr. Pousti to perform my gynecomastia surgery. He has an excellent staff, all of whom were attentive at all times. Every day for a week after surgery I received check up calls to ensure my recovery was progressing smoothly. The doctor was also very straight forward about the risks of the procedure and provided me a realistic explanation of what results I could expect. I am two about weeks in recovery now and feeling great. I'm happy to have done the procedure and recommend anyone thinking about gynecomastia surgery to consider Dr. Pousti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

I had developed symmastia after a breast augmentation a couple of years ago. I underwent revisional surgery by another plastic surgeon who was unable to fix the problem. Fortunately, I came across Dr. Pousti’s name after searching the internet for physicians specialized in symmastia repair. When I met him for the first time it was clear not only that he is an experienced surgeon but what really makes him amazing is his compassion and care for patients. I have to confess at first I thought it would be a challenge scheduling my surgery given I was out of state nevertheless he has an amazing staff that will work through your schedule and guide you every step of the way. They were readily available either by phone or email making it a very pleasant experience. I was finally able to get my surgery and I am very happy and pleased with the end results. He surely exceeded my expectations and was able to correct what other surgeons in the past considered an impossible task.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

I am 38 years old, and I have three children. After the birth of my youngest child, I felt it was time mommy got some much deserved TLC. I wanted a mommy makeover. I first learned about Dr.Pousti through my friend. She told me she had done extensive research and she chose Dr. Pousti. Her results were amazing. I called back two days later and scheduled my surgery. My overall experience from the first appointment to my five-week post-op has given me the results I hoped for. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Pousti. He and his team are wonderful. He is a very positive and caring person. If anyone were to ever ask me to recommend a plastic surgeon, hands down Dr. Pousti is the DOCTOR/MAN. Dr. Pousti and his staff ROCK. The care I received after surgery was great. I pray that Dr. Pousti and his staff continue to make a difference in people/'s lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Pousti who is currently just one week out of surgery for breast augmentation. I did some heavy research to be 100% sure that it was what I really wanted and I finally wanted to feel great about myself. I found that Dr. Pousti was everything I was looking for in choosing the right surgeon and more. He had a wonderful sense of humor, was very understanding, and ensured that I knew exactly what I wanted and that it was for the right reasons. He was very honest about the possibility of attaining my results based on the characteristics of my body, and I received extensive pre-op and post-op instructions which were more than helpful. He even encourages current patients to give in-person testimonials to future patients which really shows his confidence in his work. Dr. Pousti truly is an artist and I am extremely satisfied with my results. Dr. Pousti and his staff have displayed utmost professionalism, kindness, and eagerness to answer any and all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I am thrilled with my experience and results. Dr. Pousti did a breast agu./lift. He is knowledgeable and honest. He listened to my expecations and did a great job. He called the day before surgery, Sunday, to see if I had any last minute questions. He also let me talk to current and past patients. His staff called everyday for two weeks after my surgery. I had a wonderful experience. I don't have a single complaint!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I just wanted to thank Dr. Pousti & his staff. I just celebrated my 3 year post op anniversary. I am still SO happy with my results. Dr. Pousti you made this experience so easy and pain free.. I look forward to seeing you all on my next post op visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Had breast Enhancement in 07'. 6 months later 1 breast looked ok and the other implant was still up super high!!! He gave me a huge refund gap!!! (major space between breasts) I was unhappy w the job because of how god awful high the implant was so he did a revision surgery and put in a new implant and manually dropped the implant. Well he put in the wrong size implant by 75cc's!!! Looks awful!!! Never went back to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Great experience! Not only is Dr. Pousti amazing but he has a great staff. I was treated like royalty the day of the surgery and the girls at Dr. Pousti's constantly follow up to ensure everything is going well post surgery. I am 6 weeks post op from BA/lift and tummy tuck and the results are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095302].votes_count ]]