Rate Dr. Tom J. Pousti

Dr. Tom J. Pousti's Ratings

I am a patient of Dr. Pousti who is currently just one week out of surgery for breast augmentation. I did some heavy research to be 100% sure that it was what I really wanted and I finally wanted to feel great about myself. I found that Dr. Pousti was everything I was looking for in choosing the right surgeon and more. He had a wonderful sense of humor, was very understanding, and ensured that I knew exactly what I wanted and that it was for the right reasons. He was very honest about the possibility of attaining my results based on the characteristics of my body, and I received extensive pre-op and post-op instructions which were more than helpful. He even encourages current patients to give in-person testimonials to future patients which really shows his confidence in his work. Dr. Pousti truly is an artist and I am extremely satisfied with my results. Dr. Pousti and his staff have displayed utmost professionalism, kindness, and eagerness to answer any and all questions.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

I am thrilled with my experience and results. Dr. Pousti did a breast agu./lift. He is knowledgeable and honest. He listened to my expecations and did a great job. He called the day before surgery, Sunday, to see if I had any last minute questions. He also let me talk to current and past patients. His staff called everyday for two weeks after my surgery. I had a wonderful experience. I don't have a single complaint!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I just wanted to thank Dr. Pousti & his staff. I just celebrated my 3 year post op anniversary. I am still SO happy with my results. Dr. Pousti you made this experience so easy and pain free.. I look forward to seeing you all on my next post op visit.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Had breast Enhancement in 07'. 6 months later 1 breast looked ok and the other implant was still up super high!!! He gave me a huge refund gap!!! (major space between breasts) I was unhappy w the job because of how god awful high the implant was so he did a revision surgery and put in a new implant and manually dropped the implant. Well he put in the wrong size implant by 75cc's!!! Looks awful!!! Never went back to him!

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

Great experience! Not only is Dr. Pousti amazing but he has a great staff. I was treated like royalty the day of the surgery and the girls at Dr. Pousti's constantly follow up to ensure everything is going well post surgery. I am 6 weeks post op from BA/lift and tummy tuck and the results are amazing!

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Having spent greater than eight years working with renowned physicians and surgeons throughout the United States as a medical malpractice defense attorney, it is my humble opinion that the skill level and degree of artistic perfection exhibited by Dr. Pousti intra-operatively places him undoubtedly within the top tier of plastic surgeons. The trust and confidence that I intuitively felt pre-operatively were most certainly confirmed post-operatively by his polished work product, which incorporated distinguished surgical and post-surgical techniques designed to maximize the aesthetic value of the breast augmentation. Likewise, the quality of care and concern exhibited by his team throughout the process further supports the conclusion that I was most pleased with the treatment referenced herein. Based on the above, the decision to proceed under the care and guidance of Dr. Pousti seems most obvious and I would not hesitate to extend my recommendation to any prospective patient.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

As a physician, I was looking for an experience surgeon who had both the techincal skill and personal rapport to accomplish the cosmetic results I was looking for. He was able to work around my busy schedule and I was very pleased with the results of my surgery. His staff was very courteous and professional and I appreciated the follow up calls.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pousti is a Master Plastic Surgeon.Searching the net for a local plastic surgeon that held top credentials&qualifications,experience I came upon Dr. Pousti's name&read he was double board certified-Gen Surgeon&Plastic&Reconstructive Surgeon,education details, accomplishments,&personal info.I'm 56yrs old&always wanted larger breastsand if my eyelids began to sag, I would have surgery.CallingDr.Pousti’s office,his highly professional, friendly&knowledgeable office team quickly responded.Upon meeting Dr. Pousti, shaking his hand,&a brief discussion about what I wanted done.I knew I had found my doctor..I scheduled surgery for breast augmentation&upper eyelid surgery that day&at the same time.Communication and instructions were a constant before&after surgery.Dr. Pousti is an absolutely excellent plastic surgeon. Healing has taken place quickly.My breasts look natural &fit my body &my eyelids are awesome.I trust Dr. Pousti& his surgical expertise &give him my highest recommendation.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

I am a 30 year old male who recently had a pectoral implant to fix asymmetry in my chest. The surgery was on 8 November 2011. After a few consultations with Dr. Pousti, I decided to get a single implant on one side of my chest to even out some asymmetry. Over all this is a synopsis of my surgery. I received one hard silicone implant underneath my right pectoral muscle. The incision was made under my armpit approximately 2 inches long. The scar that is forming is very unnoticeable. I can tell that after a few months the scar will be nearly impossible to see. With regards to limitations thus far, I can’t think of any. It is as if I am a new man. Looking in the mirror I really can’t tell any asymmetry at all. I feel like I am in a dream. I can’t really explain how happy I am with this procedure and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I feel an enormous burden has been lifted from my shoulders. It is truly a freeing feeling!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

I saw 2 doctors before finding Dr Pousti. From the minute I met him, I knew he was the right doctor for me. The other doctors were nice, but we just didn’t click. I feel like Dr Pousti was the only doctor I talked to that understood what my end goal was and then some. He asked me to bring in pictures of what I wanted my results to be. As he told me, my idea of a C cup and his idea of a C cup could be completely different. He actually takes the pictures into the operating room with him so he can get your results the closest he can to what you want. He is very honest. He tells you exactly what to expect and lets you know upfront what the risks are and also that even though you have a perfect image of what you want to be, it is not always possible since everyone is different. He explains exactly how the procedure is done and what to expect afterwards, so there are no surprises. His staff is always friendly and knowledgable, they make you feel right at home as soon as you walk in

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag