Rate Dr. Tom J. Pousti

Dr. Tom J. Pousti's Ratings

After years of wanting to have a breast augmentation I finally pulled the trigger and went with Dr. Pousti. I did extensive research throughout the years and was very well informed about the procedure and process.

To be honest the first consultation I had was over 8 years ago. Dr. Pousti was the second. I was able to decide to go with him because he was the only doctor in the San Diego area to show that he had experience working with constricted breasts on his website.

At 2 weeks post-op now, I don't regret my decision to go with Dr. Pousti. After providing a number of examples of the look I was going for and allowing him creative and artistic freedom, I'm extremely happy with the results thus far. I'm healing well and am looking forward to the end result! I guarantee you'll be happy too...I can confidently say that he can achieve whichever look you're going for and then some if you let him work his magic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

After extensive reasearch online i knew Dr. Pousti would be the perfect Doctor. He's very experienced, he's so nice to each of his patients, and his staff is great so you feel super comfortable every step of the way! I couldn't be happier to have made the right choice.
I am only 12 days post op but i just wanted to say how extremely happy i am with my results! I was very nervous at first because i had never had any major surgery done before but i always wanted to get a breast augmentation since i had such small breasts. I was also very nervous because I'm very petite so i was concerned about how larger breasts would look on my small frame but i couldn't be happier now. They are the perfect size and look great! I honestly feel very fortunate to have chosen Dr. Pousti for my breast augmentation, not only is he very experienced and skilled he’s also super nice and caring. Ive been treated great by him and his staff since the first day of consultation to the day of surgery and all the routine check ups after that. On the day of consultation I was lucky to have met with Daisy first. She was amazing and such a nice, cheerful person so i felt very comfortable being there. Vanessa was just as awesome and helpful, she called a couple times before my surgery to see how i was doing and i was grateful for her concern. The staff overall is great, even the staff at the surgery center. Everyone is always welcoming and will answer any questions you might have. Everyone seems to genuinely care about you especially Dr.Pousti. They are always professional so Im very happy i got my surgery done with Dr, Pousti. I never imagined i would have such a great experience throughout the entire process. I felt like i was in great hands the entire time. 10/10 i definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I had breast augmentation and lift for my tubular breasts and they came out great. Exactly the size/shape I wanted. Very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

The best Doctor ever. I just had breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with the result. It feels like I had breast implant. He made my breast size like exactly what I wanted. I like that he is a good listener. He knew what I needed exactly. My new breast makes feel more confident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I had breast augmentation a month ago. I am very satisfied, Dr Pousti is amazing. He loves his job, it's more like a passion to him. He is very experienced too since he has 4 patients a day (way more than most plastic surgeons). His staff was always nice, I got flowers at my 3 post op appointments. . I really love going to this office, they are all so nice, especially the Dr, I feel like he really cares, he even answered my call while he was on vacation. I can really tell he does that as a passion and not only as a job. It's so inspiring, I wish more people were like that. Regarding my boobs, well, I am extremely satisfied, it looks just perfect I am so so happy! I totally recommend Dr Pousti for breast augmentation (and other procedures I am sure), I am so glad I chose him, I definitely made the right decision

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Pousti and his office. I can't think of a thing that I would change. It is always a joy to visit the office and to see the staff as well as the Dr. I am very pleased with my results and am happy that I chose Dr. Pousti for my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I first met Dr Pousti six years ago when I initially thought about the breast augmentation and there was no doubt in my mind that he would be the one to perform my surgery out of the five doctors I met with. When the time came this year I was confident that I still wanted to go with Dr Pousti. I set up a consultation, and to my surprise (after a little reminder) he remembered me. Dr Pousti not only insures that he understands exactly what you want, but that most importantly you are doing this for yourself and no one else which I really loved. He is compassionate about his work and is amazing at what he does. Dr Pousti and his staff made me feel so comfortable during the entire process and at times when I got nervous they were right there to help me get through it. He doesn't push additional procedures, or in my case implant size on you, rather helps to guide you to the best possible outcome. The entire process from first consultation to the actually surgery exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have always felt uncomfortable with my large labia. I had looked up surgery for this 10 years ago, I was 15 then. I was so excited to find that there was actually a surgery to remove it. It was then I found Dr. Pousti. Not many perform this surgery but, he did. I had noticed he was a Board Certified surgeon. Didn't really know what that meant at first, he then explained it to me when meeting him. I had had looked at his before and after pictures and thought he did amazing work. When I went in for my consultation, everyone was extremely nice. I was very nervous when i had to get naked in front of Dr. Pousti but, he was extremely respectful and comforting when he had to examine me. He was very quick. Everyone was very informative and made sure my questions got answered. Since the surgery, they have been checking up on me. I have had an amazing experience. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to do cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I was overweight as a child and got into fitness and lost major weight. After getting down to single digit body fat levels I was still missing my confidence. I spent years as a personal trainer and got very muscular bodybuilding but was still not able to take off my shirt at the beach due the excess skin I had around my waist and chest. I spent several years debating or not to get a tummy tuck and gynecomastia surgery to correct. I spent a long time researching Dr. Pousti and I was not disappointed. As man I was even more embarrassed getting cosmetic surgery. But as soon as I went into their office my fears subsided with their welcoming staff. Dr. Pousti is an excellent surgeon and he took an honest interest in my concerns and me as a person. I can’t thank him enough for the work he did and the reassurance he gave me along the way. My only regret is not moving forward with this procedure years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Pousti in July for my first consult on a BA. He recommended the 2 stage BA (lift first then implants) -he went into detail as to why (safety being the number one concern-NO issue with that!!) granted, it wasn't the news I wanted to hear, but his logic and reasoning (all of which I ended up looking up online) was valid. His staff is AMAZING! I admit, at my first visit I was a bit intimidated but by the end of the appointment, we were laughing and I was very comfortable with not only Dr. Pousti, but his whole staff. All visits to his office have been amazing. He is a HIGHLY desirable man, which is why I understand life happens and appointments run late; it is never anything crazy, maybe 15 minutes at the most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095329].votes_count ]]