Rate Dr. Thomas J Buonassisi

Dr. Thomas J Buonassisi's Ratings

Absolutely recommend Dr. Bounassisi as a cosmetic surgeon! I had been thinking about rhinoplasty for a while since my nose had a large hump and droopy tip. Over the summer, I began looking for a surgeon and after doing my research on Dr. Bounassisi, I knew I had to book a consultation with him. His easy going nature calmed my nerves, and after looking at all the before and afters, being explained the risks, procedures, etc, and other information, I knew he was the surgeon to go with. I got the surgery dates I wanted, in late December. The surgery went smoothly and the recovery period has gone exceptionally well. Now, I'm 2 moths post-op and I'm in love with my new, reformed nose. It suits my face perfectly and I'm no longer conscious of my side profile. Deciding to have rhinoplasty done was a big decision for me and I'm glad I chose 8West. Dr. Bounassisi and his team were wonderful and I couldn't have made a better choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My friend had a fantastic experience with Tom. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I saw Dr. Buonassisi regarding a facial procedure. He explained the procedure to me clearly and concisely. He did exactly what he said he would do and the results exceeded my expectations. Based on my experience, Dr. Buonassisi is an excellent physician. I have referred several friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Seems ok for small procedures like shaving small bump down but WOULD NOT RECOMMEND for more complicated nasal procedures such as straightening crooked nose, or fixing deviated septum etc...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Buonassisi and so disappointed with the results. He over promised and now won't even try to make it better. I should have done my homework. Please do your homework and try a different surgeon. I am warning you now!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2723780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Had a non-surgical nose job in which some filler was injected into various spots in my nose. Dr. Buonassisi was excellent. He explained everything, took great care with the procedure and took the time to compare before and after photos. There is a reason why he is so highly rated. He is excellent. Thank you to him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Absolutely wonderful doctor. I had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty done in January and am so happy with the results! Everything was explained to me beforehand, risks etc as well as in the informed consent which explains ALL RISKS and possible complications..Such a great experience and would and do recommend Dr Buonassisi and his team to anyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I'm a 27 year old male. Just had rhinoplasty with Dr buonassisi one week ago. I'm so so happy with my results after only a week. I can't recommend him enough. Thanks again =)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I started looking for a cosmetic surgeon this summer and, after doing a lot of research (on RateMDs and other sites), I was really impressed by the ratings and comments about Dr. Buonassisi. He seemed to have excellent reviews and I spent a lot of time on the 8West website looking at before & after photos and watching videos. They had so much information about every aspect of the surgical procedure (rhinoplasty in my case), which answered many of my big questions before speaking with anyone in the office. I decided to book a consultation and--another pleasant surprise--an appointment was available less than 3 weeks away. I called one other clinic for a consultation and they didn't have any open appointments for 6 months--but looking back, it would have been a waste of time for me to meet with anyone else. After my initial phone consultation with Mandy, the Patient Care Manager at 8West, I met with Dr. Buonassisi in person and by the end of the day I was ready to book the surgery. The detailed information he gave me, the surgical plan and computer-edited photos but most of all, his calm, knowledgeable demeanor completely put me at ease. I knew that I could call or email the office any time with questions--and I have, many times, both in the weeks leading up to my surgery in mid-August and over the last month of recovery. I didn't feel the need to meet with anyone else and I have no regrets. The Dr.'s expertise and attentiveness--and that of the entire staff at 8West--has been so reassuring. My recovery has been smooth sailing, and now that it's been a month since my surgery, I can say without reservation that I'm delighted with the results. If you're doing the kind of research I was doing just two months ago, I absolutely recommend Dr. Buonassisi. You will be in very good hands at 8West.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2550080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Buonassisi by a friend who also sees him for Botox injections. I wondered if I really needed to see a surgeon for Botox because I know a lot of people just get their injections from a family doctor, but I am so happy I went to see him. You can really tell that he has a higher-level of training: he understands the artistry, as well as the science, behind what he is doing and I love the way everything turned out. Dr. Buonassisi was really patient with me, as I had a lot of questions and wanted to make sure that I had a very "natural" looking result. And I do! He is very professional but warm at the same time and took the time to make sure that all of my questions were answered and that I was completely at ease before we went ahead with the procedure. I am really impressed by his work and his patient care and the staff at the office just made me feel completely comfortable getting this procedure done. I will definitely be back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548917].votes_count ]]